• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Vesper Flash

1. Vesper Flash

Answered At a standstill in early game

Hi, I agree with everything said by previous posters. It sounds to me like you're either not trading or for some reason trades are not being accepted very fast in your part of the map. You can get spell fragments for crafting by 'disenchanting' any spells or special buildings you might have...
  2. Vesper Flash

Question Is there a server-wide scroll shortage in Felyndral?

I've been looking at the trader recently and can see that the scroll shortage applies to several areas of the map - most of my fellowship members are now asking for scrolls and these trades have stood for some time despite all being fair. I thought Schadenfreude's post was interesting - my...
  3. Vesper Flash

Thanks for your responses, so it seems that the shortage is just local. I've found you on the map, kimkimkim, but unfortunately you're out of reach for the time being (but not impossibly out of reach, it will just take a long time to get there). I also find neighbourly help useful for seeing who...
  4. Vesper Flash

Hi, I just wanted to throw this out there to see if other players in Felyndral (en server) are having the same issue. For several weeks now, I've been finding it very difficult to get hold of scrolls, either from players on my map or others in my fellowship. Several players in my fellowship...
  5. Vesper Flash

Badly behaved players

Thanks for all your replies. The Archmage I mentioned before is still being bullied and she messaged us all saying she'd reported the culprit several times. Over the last half hour or so, some of the culprit's messages have started showing as 'ignored'. As people have said, some kind of...
  6. Vesper Flash

Badly behaved players

Hi, I'm not sure where to post this, but here goes. During this week something unusual happened in one of the fellowships I'm in. It looked like someone who recently joined tried to overthrow the Archmage. They'd been spreading bad rumours about the Archmage all week and generally causing chaos...
  7. Vesper Flash

Trader Button to add several trades at once

I'm sorry but you appear to have missed the point of my post. Many players, even far more experienced ones that me, will often put up a large number of trades that are the same (e.g. 10000 dust for 10000 elixir, say 20 times). Instead of having to click 'confirm' 20 times, with a new button...
  8. Vesper Flash

Trader Button to add several trades at once

Hi, While playing I often find myself having to offer the same trade many times. For instance, I have just put up 12 trades all asking for 1000 steel in exchange for 1000 planks. Instead of having to click the confirm button 12 times, I was thinking that an extra button could be added asking...
  9. Vesper Flash

Happy 6th Birthday Elvenar - Our Birthday Competitions!!!

Hi, I'm new to the forums but been playing for a while. To answer Task 1 I had to post a thread with a title and included my answer in the message part of the thread. Just a suggestion but it might be slightly less confusing if a small text box had been provided instead where we could type and...