• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Vergs

1. Vergs

Returning Player

Hi all, Experienced player here. Started playing Elvenar pretty much from day 1. Got all the way to Orcs chapter on Arendyll, but stopped playing over there. I wanted to try out elves and created another city on Felyndral, but couldn't play that regularly. Lately I'm missing the game and would...
  2. Vergs

Ancient Wonder Help

Thrones of the High Men 179/250 All rewards available. Come take them or they will go to waste. Edit: All rewards still available 215/250
  3. Vergs

Ancient Wonder Help

Thrones of the High Men 110/175 (ranking points wonder from chapter 5) Some rewards still available.
  4. Vergs

Ancient Wonder Help

Mountain Halls 260/310 Rewards available ;)
  5. Vergs

Conquering Traders looking for fellows

Hello everyone, We have 2 (possibly 3) positions available. We would prefer at least one boosted MARBLE producer. However, we will consider every application. New players are welcome to apply. We are supportive, friendly and helpful crew. We have a good mix of experienced players and younger...
  6. Vergs

Dear forum readers, We have one position available for boosted SILK and MAGIC DUST producers. It would be great, if you are well-established player already. However, we won't neglect new player applications, if you have potential. If you want to join active, friendly and well-organised...
  7. Vergs

Closed | Archived Info on Culture boost spell

I'm still confused about that "double effect" in the description. If I hover over an enchanted culture building, yes it does show that the culture is doubled for that building. However, it doesn't show up here: I counted all NH bonuses and yup it's flat NH bonus. No double effect taken into...
  8. Vergs

We are looking for well-established SILK producer. Leave a message here or contact me in game.
  9. Vergs

Count to 10 before a Mod

10. Vergs

CONQUERING TRADERS ARE RECRUITING Positions available: 2 1 Boosts sought after: Planks, Magic Dust (other boosts are encouraged to apply, too) We're fun, well organised and laid back fellowship. We enjoy the game very much. What do we provide? • Daily visits • Regular trades • Active...
  11. Vergs

Count to 10 before a Mod

10 We won :D
  12. Vergs

Count to 10 before a Mod

13. Vergs

Count to 10 before a Mod

14. Vergs

InnoGames TV [Feedback] February Episode

I don't think the Spells feature will be a failure. I see a potential to it. However, you will have to be careful when and where you use it. As it was mentioned before, you will probably run out of the runes quite quickly, if you are going to enchant your buildings on a daily basis. But if you...
  15. Vergs

InnoGames TV [Feedback] February Episode

Wow , that negativity... I wonder why you even play this game, if it is so bad. Anyway... Very nice addition. Looking forward to build the academy and try out the spells. Keep up the good work Elvenar Team. Any new feature is welcome ;)