• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Verde

1. Merry Christmas One and All

Wishing everyone a lovely time at this special time of the year!
  2. New Round of Fellowship Adventures!!

Need to be collected before next set will start being produced
  3. Halloween Fun

Teleport of Ancient Wonders please, retaining their current upgrade level :)
  4. Welcome Feridya!! \o/

Welcome to the crazy house :)
  5. A nice respite

Congratulations, @C-Nymph! Hope all goes brilliantly :)
  6. Next FA is AWOL : Anyone Know Where It's Hiding...?

Please see note from Lel in the News from Beta thread :) So, after the Halloween event ...
  7. A nice respite

Yes, please :)
  8. A nice respite

+1
  9. Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

As time goes on, the less impressed I become with Inno as a company. If/when they remove the forum completely, it'll be a decision point for me, whether to stay or look for a new game. However if I do look for a new game, then it will not be an Inno game as it's the company that I have come to...
  10. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Verde +1
  11. Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

But perhaps at the request of the beta CM?
  12. Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

Think this is very much a function of the fact that the beta CM sees it, and is pushing it, as a done deal. He really loves Discord and apparently wants no feedback on the decision :( Can only hope that he's an outlier, that others may be prepared to listen. Certainly wouldn't say that he's...
  13. Answered Stash Outpost

Will be very interested. Please share when you have further info. Perhaps we all.learn something :)