• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Vehuel

1. Spiera Kallipygos™ looking for fun teammates

Love the bit about the Kiwis, the Aussies and the popcorn. :)
  2. Block Player Option

Hmm... looks like my moderately-worded suggestion has caused a little friction is some quarters. This seems to be a divisive subject. Just to respond. Yes, I do use KP exchange it does not solve the problem. Yesterday one player had just one KP on one of my AWs I had used the KP thread but I...
  3. Block Player Option

This has probably been suggested before but please could we have a "block player option" for those of us who do not appreciate players coming in and adding just one or a few KP to an Ancient Wonder and blocking places that our Fellowship colleagues or frequently visiting neighbours could have...
  4. Newbie needs nice fellowship

Thank you for reading I am now in a fellowship :)
  5. Belladonna 'RECRUITING'

I have sent a message to your archmage. :)
  6. Newbie needs nice fellowship

Hi all. I am very new to the game. But enjoying it so much I set up a second city. My city in Arendyll is happily placed in a good progressive fellowship but I still do not have a fellowship in Felyndral. Ideally, I don't want a fellowship that is full of newbies. I am learning the game and...