• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Valania

1. Valania

3-word game

a dimensional rift
  2. Valania

3-word game

of a victorious
  3. Valania

3-word game

for darkness to
  4. Valania

3-word game

pure elven magic
  5. Valania

Ancient Blunders

Have fun everybody!!
  6. Valania

Happy 6th Birthday Elvenar - Our Birthday Competitions!!!

It sure did!! That is very nice, and sorry, I misplaced my phone! I just remembered I do not need one, you can always reach me here!
  7. Valania

Happy 6th Birthday Elvenar - Our Birthday Competitions!!!

Ooohhhh did someone mention me? Hello there!!! You are quite right indeed! I will happily chat to anyone who is a part of Elvenar and am here to mainly guide people when they first come to the Forum. You will see me every time you arrive here at the top of the Forum Main Page before you log in...
  8. Valania

Valania's tips Ideas and Suggestions

Hello, my fellow Elvarian! I'm very happy to see you want to know a bit more about the Ideas and Suggestions forum! Please allow me to give you some tips on how to use this section of the Elvenar forums! IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS This is the place you can use to share new ideas and suggestions...
  9. Valania

Valania's tips Bug reporting

Hello, my fellow Elvarian! I'm glad to see you here! Please allow me to give you some tips on what the Elvenar Team will need to help you find solutions for any problem you may find in the game. BUG REPORTING Sometimes it happens that you run into a bug in Elvenar. This is unfortunate, but...
  10. Valania

Valania's tips Introductions

Hello, my fellow Elvarian! I see you might be looking to introduce yourself to the Elvenar community? That is great news - I am already looking forward to getting to know you better! And while you're here anyways, please allow me to give you some tips on how to use this section of the Elvenar...
  11. Valania

Valania's tips The Lounge

Hello, my fellow Elvarian! Welcome to The Lounge! Please allow me to give you some tips on how to use this section of the Elvenar forums. THE LOUNGE The Lounge is the section where you can create threads about topics not directly related to Elvenar. Even though this section has less scrict...
  12. Valania

Valania's tips Text-related Errors

Hello, my fellow Elvarian! I'm glad to see you here! Please allow me to give you some tips on what the Elvenar Team will need to correct the text-related errors you find in the game and on the Elvenar wiki. TEXT-RELATED ERRORS It can happen that you find a typographical error somewhere in the...
  13. Valania

Valania's tips Questions and Help

Hello, my fellow Elvarian! I'm very happy to see you want to know a bit more about the Questions and Help forum! Please allow me to give you some tips on how to use this section of the Elvenar forums! QUESTIONS AND HELP This is the place you can use to ask any Elvenar-related question. The...