• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by UKKathyj

1. Beta on mobile device

Many thanks. That worked. :)
  2. Beta on mobile device

Hi I have tried so many times work out how I can also play in my Beta town on my mobile, but it always opens in the main world. I can play no problem on my laptop. Is there a way to sort this or is Beta only playable on a PC. Many thanks. PS. This may be on the wrong thread. Apologies.
  3. Closed | Archived Sorcerers' Adventure Youtube video

Thanks. Looks like it is fixed now. :)
  4. Closed | Archived Sorcerers' Adventure Youtube video

For info, I have taken a screen shot. I get the same result on both my laptop and mobile. I have managed to watch the video by going directly to Youtube and searching for it, so it is there somewhere, just not being found by your clickable link.
  5. Closed | Archived Sorcerers' Adventure Youtube video

I have tried watching this several times today, but keep getting the same message Video unavailable This video has been removed by the uploader Just checking you are actually aware of this issue. Best wishes. Kathy
  6. Happy 6th Birthday Elvenar - Our Birthday Competitions!!!

I cant see where to find what the questions/tasks whatever are.
  7. Looking for new fellowship to join

Hi I am potentially looking to move to a new fellowship once this FA is finished. I love playing FA most of all, and so would love to join a new fellowship that really actively takes part in all FA. I am boosted in Planks, Silk and Magic Dust. I have reached Chapter 8 (Orcs).