• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Twigjam

1. Twigjam

Easier NH on Map for PC Users

When they changed the NH system for phones a few years ago I seem to remember the developers saying they were going to do it for pcs too.
  2. Twigjam

Easier NH on Map for PC Users

Mobile phone users have had it easy for a long time in giving Neighbourly Help on the map, but we laptop users still have to do it one by one and the larger our map areas get the longer it takes. Are they planning to make it easier for computer users?
  3. Twigjam

Heroe's Forge - For or Against Me?

Ah, it's been a long time since I last played and I forgot that. I haven't had any manna charges yet in this city.
  4. Twigjam

Thanks. You said it increases manna costs?
  5. Twigjam

I don't understand why the GA would increase all those other costs, especially Manna?
  6. Twigjam

Thanks, I'll check that out. :D
  7. Twigjam

Where does it say how many Wonder levels we have in Elvenstats? I looked everywhere and couldn't see that.
  8. Twigjam

Thanks so much for finding that out for me. It's good to know that they're still beneficial for my city :D .
  9. Twigjam

To me everyone's opinion and/or advice is valued and useful for me to weigh things up so thank you! :D
  10. Twigjam

This has got me thinking, how about the other AWs, such as the Prosperity Towers, Golden Abyss and Mountain Halls (which are the only ones I choose to have currently). Do they increase the tourney demands for supplies, gold and goods more then the amounts they give? In other words have they...
  11. Twigjam

Since the tourney changes I've found that catering's easier but I do still autofight, and also I needed to build another armory to slow down the troop training speed. Because of there being no armory upgrades in Woodelves my troops are training far too fast and so they're not being trained at...
  12. Twigjam

Thank you! It's what I wanted to hear. :D Also I deleted a Weeping Willow and started building another Armory. I can always put the Willow back when I get another expansion. I'm going to be in Woodelves for a long time anyway and that doesn't bother me. I love this chapter!
  13. Twigjam

I'm struggling with producing enough Orcs. I crafted some Orc's Nests and built the Heroe's Forge and was making plenty for the tournaments but the other day I upgraded the Forge to lvl 7 then yesterday's tourney round took an enormous amount of them! So many that I'm not sure if I'll have...
  14. Twigjam

Sorcerers' Homecoming event

Why do we have tournament quests during the dailys that are on days when there are no tournaments! Inno can you put them on tournament days and make sense of them please?