• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Toursy

1. Toursy

New round of Fellowship Adventures

There are no nice rewards...
  2. Toursy

Why do I plan to stop the game

Thanks all of you for your answers, I actually play FOE (which also is an Inno game) for longer than Elvenar and I still like it. I actually don't need to go on with the story and I'm not trying there to get to the last era quickly because actually there are others ways to progress (get points)...
  3. Toursy

Thanks for you reply, it's just it feels like getting less powerful doing so, it takes so much space that you don't feel like your city is getting stronger removing buildings that gives you benefits while the guest buildings are just letting you go on in the story... it doesn't feel right, on...
  4. Toursy

No, now I need around 20 provinces to get an expansion, it's pretty slow and even if they improved the system for provinces, it's still very boring to do all them quickly because too slow. Help fellowship members is nice yes, but it's not enough to make a fun game. My fellowship is pretty...
  5. Toursy

Hello everyone, I'm more and more thinking about leaving the game, I think it could be good for the GD to get some feedbacks about what can push a player to leave the game, after playing it for around two years. I'm now chapter XVI, but the problem really show up at chapter XV, the new idea to...
  6. Toursy

The Buried City

Why do we need to set a reminder if anyway it won't be possible to get the main building level 10 even if we finish the quests ? :')
  7. Toursy

The Forbidden Ruins

I don't really understand why the event has been planned like that, it's impossible without paying to get the final prize... and it's not like we're missing a little bit of scrolls... but we're missing quite a lot of them... I thought Royal Prizes were already supposed to push to spend...
  8. Toursy

The Forbidden Ruins

Not a big fan of sets because using RR on them doesn't make a big difference from a chapter to another one (feels like RR are hard to get to little improvement on the building especially when some bonuses are the sames for every chapters... example shards or spells...). Royal Prizes looks...
  9. Toursy

Winter Magic 2021

That's actually what they are doing with their other games, so maybe one day it will come up here too :p
  10. Toursy

Winter Magic 2021

Hi, Not really, first thing is : if your building is level max then you can't use artifact, so you'll have to use blueprint. Second thing, usually people are adding a building when they got all the artifacts, so it would be really powerful if indeed you started a long time ago to collection the...
  11. Toursy

Winter Magic 2021

Hi, Here is a little feedback about the event : I'm glad that we could reach 10 levels of the building without having to wait for the FA. FA should have its own rewards or else it sounds that it can't have it own rewards to be attractive so it has to take the previous event artifact to make it...
  12. Toursy

Day and Night Times!

Totally agree that could be really nice ! People could activate if they want or not to have this full cycle of the day or not. But I think it could be magical :)
  13. Toursy

Builder bonuses

Hello, I indeed found out yesterday that the bonus from the builder is a one time bonus when I was thinking it would last for hours... This idea would have been interesting if it was working like culture (it last for some hours instead of only one construction). So what we can add is : change...
  14. Toursy

Closed | Archived Builder bonus

Hello, thanks for your reply ! After trying again this morning, I didn't have the bug anymore, maybe I didn't pay enough attention yesterday. Thank you for you replies :)
  15. Toursy

Closed | Archived Builder bonus

I mean, what I noticed is, when I start to upgrade the building and at that time there were no bonus in the builder hut, and if later during the construction there is a bonus that will be added on my builder hut, it won't affect the time of the building construction I'm already upgrading, but it...