• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Toursy's latest activity

• Toursy
    Toursy replied to the thread Day and Night Times!.
    Totally agree that could be really nice ! People could activate if they want or not to have this full cycle of the day or not. But I...
  • Toursy
    Toursy replied to the thread Builder bonuses.
    Hello, I indeed found out yesterday that the bonus from the builder is a one time bonus when I was thinking it would last for hours...
  • Toursy
    Toursy replied to the thread Open Builder bonus.
    Hello, thanks for your reply ! After trying again this morning, I didn't have the bug anymore, maybe I didn't pay enough attention...
  • Toursy
    I mean, what I noticed is, when I start to upgrade the building and at that time there were no bonus in the builder hut, and if later...
  • Toursy
    Thanks for your reply, but did you noticed anything retroactive? It looks like there is no retroactive bonus, means once you've started...
  • Toursy
    In that case I still don't get why if I already started an upgrade without any bonus I would lose that builder bonus if I cancel. I mean...
  • Toursy
    Hello, I thought the builder bonus would have stayed as long as the neighbor help should last :eek: I didn't see anywhere where they...
  • Toursy
    Toursy posted the thread Open Builder bonus in Found a bug?.
    Hello, I found out that when I cancel a construction (an upgrade to be more precise) my builder bonuses disappear. It happened twice...
  • Toursy
    Hello, Today I found out that builder bonus which minus building time construction was actually not retroactive, but I also have a...