• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Tonton-des-bois

1. Tonton-des-bois

The Misty Forest event

well done team, you managed to sabotage another event : if you don't have troops (because you've chosen the trader way) and you don't have "petfoodable" buildings, this event stops at quest #7...
  2. Tonton-des-bois

Discussion Upcoming New Features!

Each time you add new useless (to me) crafting options in the MA, some interesting ones seems to disappear or to become very rare, like the other pieces of the moonstone set or the useful orc nests... I suggest you to add a panel in the MA where we could check/uncheck which stuff would be picked...
  3. Tonton-des-bois

A game should be fun ... this has become just a chore.

It's "à la longue" hun... ;) In my FS we found that : - even giving usefull timeboosters, the Spire seems to have become harder recently, the loses are huge, even on the 1st stage that we don't even try to pass any more... - the FA is giving craps, it's a long since we just do only one path for...
  4. Tonton-des-bois

The Double Spiral Design

Sorry beeing late with my 2 pence... I'm no more interested in doing Inno's job by passing here... My N°1 nearly didn't change his "random" layout as he usually dismantles a lot of buildings to make room for the settlements... he used disconnected lvl1 residences and workshops to keep all the...
  5. Tonton-des-bois

The Double Spiral Design

sorry, I'm only passing here before to open a ticket, to check if it's a general issue... I gave you a link to all the building tables... up to last current chapter if you copy, by example, the woodelves portal and factories, you can then put bellow a line for each with a variable value for...
  6. Tonton-des-bois

The Double Spiral Design

but if you like to "play" Excel... you can download openoffice for free, copy the building tables from my site and make your own simulator to balance your productions or anticipate the good balanced guest race settlements... among other suggestions ;) have fun Tip : the game tables are huge and...
  7. Tonton-des-bois

The Double Spiral Design

I had the same idea... then I learned that you could import your city in elvenarchitect.com from your stats page in elvenstats.com... only by a few clicks... so I gave it up ;)
  8. Tonton-des-bois

The Double Spiral Design

It looks good to me. Perhaps you can save a tenth of roads cells by starting one between your stonehenge and your Academy // to the one passing between your 2 rows of Willows and remove the end in the bottom doing a U-turn because you have some Willows with roads on 2 sides but your design seems...
  9. Tonton-des-bois

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

Shit... you are right, I missed that point of view :rolleyes:
  10. Tonton-des-bois

there less efficient only if you don't use time boosters :p
  11. Tonton-des-bois

For the Dailies, I'm mainly interested in time boosters that, combined with MM spells, help me producing the second half of the 350K+ sentients goods that most researches are requiring... Else, because 350K is very close to the infinite limit of a decaying production, I would need nearly twice...
  12. Tonton-des-bois

Finally, as some others, I don't find the GP very attractive but there are still some valuable dailies so, finally, I will remove all the settlement except the portal...
  13. Tonton-des-bois

Thx but... Thx but... Thx but... Thx but... Perhaps I should have mentionned I have actually around - 90K pop and - 46K culture ? I teleported 14 Venar's to get enough room for the settlement... :rolleyes: My only option for now is to remove every settlement building except the portal and to...
  14. Tonton-des-bois

I don't know if there are other players in the same situation but while beeing working on a guest race, because I don't want to remove valuable buildings to get enough room for the settlement, I usually teleport my rewards, so, I have negative population and I'm unable to build temporary...
  15. Tonton-des-bois

Answered Fellowship Disappeared

wow... some mystery... I like it.... :) Don't tell me, I'm as silent as a funeral stone but I like not to know and imagine...