• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by TheShadowedKing

1. Commonwealth of Nations: Looking For Members

Greetings to any that read this! The Commonwealth of Nations has been wondering if anyone would like to join our fellowship. We do have four spots open and we generally accept anyone but we ask that there be fair trades, try to send out help every now and then, and if you are expecting to be...
  2. Commonwealth of Nations - looking for new members

Hello everyone out there, the Commonwealth of Nations still has room for more. We're pretty relaxed and send daily help, trade, and do put in a fun amount of effort in tournaments and Adventures - nothing too serious though. As things stand we have inactive players so not everyone helps out...
  3. Commonwealth of Nations

Sorry for the late reply, if you're still looking to join and can't find me or the fellowship then you could look for KnowingHendrik. I'll see if he can find you as well if you haven't joined anyone yet.
  4. Commonwealth of Nations

Hello there, the Commonwealth of Nations decided it's time to actively seek members so here I am! We're pretty lax; there isn't much we ask for in trading, but personally I prefer a fair trade. We do care about the tournaments but just scoring 150 would be the minimum if I had to say; you don't...
  5. Commonwealth of Nations (Fellowship in Arendyll)

Sorry for the late reply, I don't often log into the forums. Well as mentioned I don't quite care whomever joins so you're welcome to join whenever. The Commonwealth of Nations still only has me as a member in case you wanted to know, and if you would like to join regardless then do I send an...
  6. Commonwealth of Nations (Fellowship in Arendyll)

I'm new to Elvenar but I've played Forge of Empires before so I have an understanding of this game I suppose. I figured I may as well try to advertise my fellowship of pretty much no one since it gets a bit lonely. Also I'm not going to disband my fellowship and join another one, so don't try...