• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by TheOzzin

1. New fairies AWs

I admire your optimism, but they probably won't do anything to fix it - as always. Instead of fixing things they released, they just starting new project and leaving us with their useless and never-tested beta versions of buildings.. I would like to be wrong about it, but past shows us what...
  2. New fairies AWs

These are 2 new fairies AWs: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-3.4699/#post-32760 This has to be a joke... i thought magic academy was a disaster, but this?! Elvenar is being destroy with every new feature they are adding. I cant believe that devs arent...
  3. [Spells Collection thread] Spells Ideas

A few ideas from me: SCOUTING -50% reduced time for scouting (1 spell = 1 province) 1 additional scout (disappers after province is revealed) TROOPS +200% unit production speed in barracks for 12h All units get +75% damage and +100% health for 1h BUILDINGS +50% residences coins production...
  4. Forced to build Magic Academy ?!?!?

Great work devs! You showed us, that despite our negative reaction to making human/elf AW mandatory, you've learn nothing, and made it again, just to piss off most people who are not interested in magic academy.
  5. InnoGames TV [Feedback] February Episode

Another useless feature.. 1 spell takes at least several hours to make and only affect single building. Most of us got tons of goods, supplies can be received easily by doing quests and culture boost doesn't help you much, so what is the purpose of this? They had opportunity to make something...