• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by TheLeapingleopard

1. TheLeapingleopard

Event Graphics

Ooh yes @Sir Derf that would be fun :D and i always love the screens, agreed!!
  2. TheLeapingleopard

Question Spectral stone in Spires

That sounds very helpful for the second and third bosses, which can use up soo many resources and diamonds!!
  3. TheLeapingleopard

looking for a stable fellowship

I’m part of a fellowship that seems to fit want you want: we get around 7 chests and fairly high on the spire except for our spire and tournament weeks once a month when we get silver and 11 chests normally. Everyone’s very active and friendly. It’s call Blue Dragon but contact our AM - Moraine...
  4. TheLeapingleopard

3-word game

Hide from orcs
  5. TheLeapingleopard

NEED A RANT

Yeah haha :)
  6. TheLeapingleopard

NEED A RANT

Something a bit weird I just noticed… the forums tell me I’m online!! I had no idea… ;)
  7. TheLeapingleopard

Improved Sell Feature for the App

Lol @Gargon667 ’Yay!!’ And I do agree @BlueBlou, it’d be a great April fools!..
  8. TheLeapingleopard

Improved Sell Feature for the App

Why is it no longer called ‘sell mode’ but now ‘well done’? It’s a bit weird :)
  9. TheLeapingleopard

New Game Features Auto Collect

I do agree, it’d make the game a bit dull but I’d like it when I’m on holiday somewhere with no signal… it could possible have a limit on how much you use it, say 3 times a month… that’s be interesting :)
  10. TheLeapingleopard

New Game Features Auto Collect

Back to the main subject ;) I like the idea of a spell that maybe auto collects and then re-produces for 24 hours… now, what would it be called? I’m sure people will have many ideas!!!
  11. TheLeapingleopard

Hi!

That and… don’t discriminate (against orcs :))
  12. TheLeapingleopard

Hi!

Yup @Stucon, be nice sounds like a pretty good rule!!
  13. TheLeapingleopard

Hi!

That… makes a lot of sense, thank you! :)
  14. TheLeapingleopard

Hi!

Thanks @Solanix :) where do I find those rules? And hi there @Stucon! One (more ) question: what do the names under our usernames mean? As in novice, enchanter etc..
  15. TheLeapingleopard

Hi!

Hey, I’m theleapingleopard, leopard/leps and I’m new to the forums :) Will’ve being playing a year from December the 14th actually!!!