• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by tat2mikki

1. games unplayable

Same here. Only on Win/EN2. Every other click results in "stream error", and every other attempt to load game results in "server error".
  2. Mysterious Place of Friendship

Really Inno? You want to promote a "Friendship Day" but we have to PURCHASE the event building? Really crappy "friends", IMO
  3. Closed | Archived Diamonds

"Due to technical issues diamond use is not currently available". Receiving this popup when trying to spend diamonds to speed up upgrades/scouts/etc. And also when collecting from wishing wells that I assume are trying to give me diamonds as all other wishing well items show up just fine.
  4. Closed | Archived Placing Fire Phoenix causes drop in population

See Update on original post. I'd delete the post but I can't figure out how.
  5. Closed | Archived Placing Fire Phoenix causes drop in population

Has anyone else noticed this happening? I just placed the Fire Phoenix, which was supposed to provide 624 pop at Stage 1. It instead LOWERED my population by 624. So in effect, I've lost 1248 population that I'm supposed to have with this building. UPDATE: Nevermind, just placed one on...
  6. Closed | Archived Placing Fire Phoenix causes drop in population

I just placed the Fire Phoenix, which was supposed to provide 624 pop at Stage 1. It instead LOWERED my population by 624. So in effect, I've lost 1248 population that I'm supposed to have with this building. Nevermind, just placed one on another world to check it. It gives a BIG bump in pop...
  7. Discussion Evolution of the Phoenix

Really? Where are my thousands of free diamonds? Only diamonds I get are the ones I buy or the ones from the wishing wells.
  8. Discussion Evolution of the Phoenix

Unfortunately, they also released these 20 new quests to Beta at the same time as they did LIVE. And beta only has 4 days to complete the event now.
  9. Answered Hot Keys Not Working

Also having hotkeys not functioning. But only in Chrome. Firefox hotkeys are still fine. Also have issue on Beta of entire world map being "locked". It will not allow ANY scouting of provinces. Says I must complete a neighboring one first. On ALL of them...
  10. Closed | Archived Tooltip missing information on workshops

As of this morning, in all worlds (Arendyll, Winandor, Beta) the tooltip for workshops no longer shows WHAT is being produced (Beverages, bread, adv tools, etc), just the amount of supplies you'll receive. T1/T2/T3 manufacturing still shows what is being produced (mosaic, chest, etc). Makes it...
  11. Valebat Insanis (Fellowship Crazy) - EN1

Love the FA but not so keen on Tournaments? Looking for a fun group where you can relax without the pressures of weekly pushes for maximum tournament performances? Valebat Insanis is a new fellowship where FA takes precedence over tournament play. The only tournament requirement is a push once...
  12. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

Thank you. Quite pleased with my team for following my crazy leadership for this FA.
  13. Tired of never getting free event item email

That can't be the case as other accounts in my household, also with Gmail email addresses, receive theirs just fine. The only difference I'm seeing between the settings on them is that the one that DOES get the email is receiving from en.elvenar, and the one that DOES NOT is receiving other...
  14. Tired of never getting free event item email

Every single event I get told the same thing. "There's nothing we can do." "Check your data settings." (Yes, they ARE set to receive emails, as well as every other option on the list.) "Check your spam folder." Nope, NEVER in my spam folder. "Your provider blocks emails from us." Nope, SAME...