• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by TalRohan

1. Discussion Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

I quit playing months ago because of all these ridiculous updates. They made my city unplayable. I played for a long time and Inno ruined it in their quest for more money.
  2. Discussion Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Well Innogames managed to make the special buildings so bad or so out of balance that in the end they were not worth keeping and I deleted most of them, I simply couldnt afford the room for something so poor. So not only did Innogames waste my time getting me to put in the work to win the things...
  3. Discussion Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

I am short of space in my game and the only things I have now that can be removed in order to put in a magic residence are old event buildings. They are badly out of balance and I will lose more people than the residence is worth. I cant afford to lose the building and yet you leave me no...
  4. The main problem with Fellowship Adventures - IMO

I found that the Fellowship adventures are now a pointless waste of time....hey are phenomenally dfficult to finish and the prizes are appalling. I don't go anywhere near them anymore
  5. Discussion Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

What are you playing at. this is a disgusting way to try and force people to pay more money to rebalance their game. I have no idea right now how to put my game right. I used the last of my available space to add culture and people and you just wiped it out leaving me minus people...if you were...