• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by syvreta

1. Answered Need Solar Training Grounds Information

I understand that I need chapter 9, and that I need the necessary costs (the RR which I have (no bp's needed)) but what I am asking is where in Chapter 9 can I actually research it? Is it that I simply need to be IN the new Chapter (understanding that I have to actually have completed a research...
  2. Answered Need Solar Training Grounds Information

I cannot find very much about this building. I collected five of them and they are really helpful with the constant supply of orcs to supplement the armouries; orc warriors and strategists. However, I am looking in Chapter 9 for the upgrade research and cannot seem to find the research tab. Is...
  3. Armory limit and strategy

Me too, tho u wudn't know it. I am also upping my Martial Monastery. Your help was good tho as I didn't know I was confused too till I read your posts
  4. Armory limit and strategy

Thank you all so very much. I can see now that I can slow down with research, target only extra space research path and level up all my wonders. Phew, the squad size and training size information helped enormously
  5. Armory limit and strategy

Definition of outcome I am looking for:- Lets look at what I am not wanting, hehe, and maybe I can fathom a question based on that. I would like to be able to have a daily game (on and off all day while I draw and paint whilst always listening to music) where I maybe don't run out of goods or...
  6. Armory limit and strategy

Ah, hum. I was looking at the strategy from a different point of view. I was not thinking that different styles of play could have the same outcome. I was looking at the best outcome coming from the best "style" of play. Which makes me ask; Is there anyone out there that thinks that there is a...
  7. Armory limit and strategy

I have 7 armories at lev19 and just about to build Dwarfen Bulwark and will utilise Shrewdy as soon as I get there. Q. Is there a particular point to get to with upgrading Dwarfen, incuding building Shrewdy, when it is a good time to reduce armories? (BTW TY for responding.Appreciate it)
  8. Armory limit and strategy

Is there a limit to the number of armories I can have in my elf city? Also; Is there a benefit/strategy utilising more armories? Thank you