• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Syanid

1. Syanid

The Elvenar are arriving!

reboot the game and upgrade
  2. Syanid

Pet food

Hey, With new Autumn Zodiac bears we need lots of pet food to get everything working. Please give a chance to win/get it in Spire of Eternity and/or weekly Tournaments or maybe other options. Waiting for food in MA crafting only, - not the best idea. Sya dragons of pern
  3. Syanid

Crafting Recipes

+
  4. Syanid

Closed | Archived D-222z "Simia Sapiens" wiki entry

The amount of T6 is really sick.Wonder what will be on '25-'26 upgrade Wiki below
  5. Syanid

How about you stop penalising people who can't log in every 9 hours ??

Hey MontyM, Place 0 star trade in demand of 100k Tree Gum.I'll give you small gift from dragons of pern.. Hope it helps you
  6. Syanid

Evolution of the Phoenix

Hope that +1 Sky essence building would cost 5 euro again,not 10 like last Event.
  7. Syanid

Version 1.76

+
  8. Syanid

Version 1.76

Found one more bug. Portrait picture from new AW's. They change automatically.I set the Timewrap picture in my city,and when I log in on the app I see a monkey from Simia Sapiens.Then I login back on browser and see monkey again. Simia Sapiens monkey is chasing me
  9. Syanid

Version 1.76

Browser only
  10. Syanid

Version 1.76

From time to time I lag out loading the game at 12/26,same with some of my fellows.(Google Chrome) Could you fix that next upgrade please.Thank you
  11. Syanid

Answered Player name change?

:-E It's possible. I was forced to change name few years ago :)
  12. Syanid

APP Tournament Score

True Kaliartis, you can check it on elvenstats,but would be much more comfortable to have that on the app
  13. Syanid

APP Tournament Score

Hey, Me and I'm sure many other players play tournaments mostly on app,because it's much faster. Would be nice to see overall tournament rankings on mobile app. Sorry if that been posted before. Have fun Syanid Dragons of Pern
  14. Syanid

ASSASSINS are looking for YOU!

No. FatOldElf is my alt :)