• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Suzanik

1. Suzanik

What fresh hell is this???

:))
  2. Suzanik

Got it. Thank you! :)
  3. Suzanik

Woah! So not only I have to build a manufactory which is not my boosted goods, but I also have to upgrade it all the way to level 20 something? Did I get this right? Also, how many of these non boosted manufactories would I need to build from scratch? And thank you! :)
  4. Suzanik

I am not yet in the Elementals chapter, but will be very soon and there is one thing I do not understand. My T1 boosted goods is Marble. Apparently my sentient goods will be Platinum. Do I need to build a Steel manufactory to produce those? Or how to do this? I am clueless and as much as I tried...
  5. Suzanik

Birthday Gift

That’s a pitty... it would have been nice to receive a gift from Elvenar on our birthdays for a change ;)
  6. Suzanik

Birthday Gift

Hello! I just noticed a Birthday Unicorn in one of my fellowship's members city and was wondering if that is something one gets on their birthday as a gift. Is there even such thing as getting a birthday gift on the day of one’s birth? Would be really nice if players could get a special event on...