• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Stucon

1. Stucon

NEED A RANT

Hey Mods, (watch out for the rockers). Could you mention this to the dev.s? Pretty please.
  2. Stucon

NEED A RANT

OK. Elvenar based rant. Why have the developers developed the pit in the FA so that you have to move the pit up the screen before you can access it. Why. oh why, oh why?
  3. Stucon

NEED A RANT

Nobody loves me, everbody hates me, going down the garden to eat worms
  4. Stucon

Crafting changes in Beta

than you
  5. Stucon

Crafting changes in Beta

Sorry. I do not understand what this means.
  6. Stucon

Block Player Option

I know how to use KP threads and I too find it annoying. I have succeeded in stopping it in the past by dropping a message that says I have an active FS and so they will get nothing.
  7. Stucon

NEED A RANT

Rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant...
  8. Stucon

Martial Monastery

Oh no it isn't (never too early for panto). 265k orcs, 150k moonstone, 150k platinum & 150k Tree Gum. Blows raspberry, sticks out tongue and waggles fingers with thumbs in ears.
  9. Stucon

Improved Sell Feature for the App

Should be sideways. I is a cowtipper I is!
  10. Stucon

Improved Sell Feature for the App

ooooooo!
  11. Stucon

Martial Monastery

From what folk have said, it would seem the first level (31) is worth it. Now, if I only had the resources!
  12. Stucon

Martial Monastery

Tanks @Pauly7 and @Turing MANY years ago I did an A level in 'Pure Maths with Statistics'. The numbers involved in trying to work out what's best are (appropriately) numbing.
  13. Stucon

Martial Monastery

Slightly off topic. I assume the additional levels on Needles (Level 30+)are a definite no no. Am I correct?
  14. Stucon

Please Nerf multi-Bears/Phoenix stackability, not fair for the game.

Whilst I agree with your sentiment I am a little miffed that I comes after my 'oh so harsh' post. smiley face