• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Stucon

1. Stucon

Answered How to strengthen army

Fab answers here @dennise, I love the AWs @Lelanya mentioned. Also make mine do 100 push ups every morning hahahaha
  2. Stucon

Block/hide unfair traders

'but people take them and that's my strategy' is how one person described what they do. Grrrrr
  3. Stucon

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

SHOUT! that for you @SkyRider99 hahaha
  4. Stucon

Cauldron

I do this every week. I have no idea what difference it makes. I (try to) do it before a daily collection of goodies (the only tip I would give!)
  5. Stucon

Answered Where can i produce or get any restorations in the game

OR You can depose a monarch then set them back on the throne!
  6. Stucon

Curiosity about the SoE and Tournament difficulty variables

I was looking for a bloke with shoulder length brown hair. Steel framed glasses. Slim and wearing a solid colour, brown T-shirt.
  7. Stucon

You knew it was coming....

Worms. worms! Everywhere there are worms! :p
  8. Stucon

Please accept my profound apologies for my last two postings. They have both been quite serious! hahahahahahahahaha
  9. Stucon

I am genuinely surprised that my question didn't get deleted, Thank you Mods. Really, this id=s a genuine thank you.
  10. Stucon

A question for any lawyer types out there. If Inno suddenly abandoned the game, would players who have spent real money (not diamonds they have received) have a claim against the company? Just curious, see.
  11. Stucon

AW updates

I have to admit to being someone that thinks spending (say) £10 a month for the game seems reasonable. BUT The first time I was about to plunge in with my hard earned, Inno changed the tournaments. Once that had settled down, I again considered a regular (or possibly an irregular) payment...
  12. Stucon

Question Problem with builder

Almost like real life!
  13. Stucon

One Last Plea to Save the Forum!!!

Don't tell him, Pike! apologies to all who have NO idea what the last three messages mean!
  14. Stucon

HE'S BACK!!

Unclean, Unclean or Undead, undead
  15. Stucon

and their response to " ...not been well received."?