• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by . Storm

1. . Storm

Answered Population Negative

Thank you everyone, as always... brilliant forum!
  2. . Storm

I have noticed that, if you teleport a manufactory for example, the amount of population you need to place it back in your city is more than it originally had (i.e. if you teleport a manf, your pop increases, but the total is now less than you need to place it back in your city). So you need to...
  3. . Storm

What happens if you go into into negative population? I want to teleport some residencies to make space for buildings which don't need population - Day/Night Farms . What effect will this have on the rest of my game? For Example: Do Manufactory productions suffer? or Workshops production...
  4. . Storm

Answered Advanced Scouts & Expansions

How far over the next chapters provence requirement (for Advanced Scouts) can you go before the game starts increasing the opponent army you face in your current chapter? Is it based on a percentage? (Trying to not shoot myself in the foot, again) I need +7 provinces for one expansion, but I...
  5. . Storm

Answered Military upgrades and enemy strength

Thank you Pauly7, pompeywolf & Paladestar .. I feel I am finally beginning to understand the balance. Tournaments are more important to me than provinces, since attaining more provinces does not directly help my Fellowship, but my contribution via the tournament certainly impacts the Fellowship...
  6. . Storm

Hi pompeywolf, and thank you. That makes a lot of sense, although I'm not sure how I can use it to escape the position I'm in. Thinking back, I had been stopping at the required number of provinces in the initial phases of the game, but I would then get a quest which required 'complete xx...
  7. . Storm

Hi Pauly7, and thank you for responding. Yes, I know all that. What I don't understand is how it all relates to the size of the opposing army, and how I can avoid 'creating' opposing armies so large that I have no chance of winning the battle. How does this work?
  8. . Storm

Answered Summonable Buildings

It's possibly worth noting: the excess/unwanted summonable buildings are still of value as they can be 'disenchanted' to provide spell fragments. I see these as 'winning spell fragments', and being a backup store of spell fragments for later use.
  9. . Storm

Is it Armory upgrades that cause the 'Shady Characters' numbers to grow, or is it my Squad Size Research? It seems like I am in a worse position every time I try to grow, they grow more than I do. Do the upgrades to Barracks & Training Ground also have an effect on the troop numbers and strength...