• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Steven Source

1. Steven Source

Question Advanced Scouts & Expansions

In Open Beta, The Next Tournament Will Remove Squad Size As A Detriment To Tournament Provinces, As Well As Standardising 5 Armies For All Encounters! All-So There Will Be One Encounter That Immediately Shows Up For 4 Times The Cost.
  2. Steven Source

Good To Know. I Will Start Skipping The Optional Squad Size Upgrades. I AM Up To Chapter 6: Dwarves So I Can Still Benefit A Lot By Not Getting Any More Of Them! Are There Some Squad Size Upgrades That Are Not Optional ie. Required For A Required Tech?
  3. Steven Source

Where Do The Optional Squad Size Upgrades Start? Dwarves Chapter?
  4. Steven Source

Update Discussion Version 1.107

Blessings. I AM Really Enjoyed The Air Traders' Voyage And Dwarves Chapter 6 My First Guest Race. :)
  5. Steven Source

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Thanks Guys! I Will Definitely Get To Beta In The Next Day.
  6. Steven Source

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

What Are The Details For Helping Out With Beta? I Have Been Playing For Years And Invested Thousands Of Dollars And I Want To Invest My Time Too To Make Elevenar Even Better. :) And I Will Help Out The Community And Do Whatever It Takes To Get The Gravity Inn. :) That's Not The End Of It Though...
  7. Steven Source

Answered Aureate Phoenix - Pet Food didn't appear to work.

AFAIK, Aureate Phoenix only applies to regular Boosted goods.
  8. Steven Source

Answered How do Relic bonuses work?

So does that mean that all those other relics I have accumulated are wasted? Gee, I wish I'd known that sooner.
  9. Steven Source

How do I change the Boost over to something else, or do I only have a max. of two Boosts atm? I didn't realise the significance of getting Gem Relics when I did not have any Gem Producers.
  10. Steven Source

Well, I didn't see that longer description because I had already summoned the building. It just says "Goods Production +15%". I suggest that it be changed to "Boosted Goods Production +15%".
  11. Steven Source

I've got over 20 Planks Relics, and yet I don't have any Relic bonuses for Planks. Is there a limit for how many kinds of Relic bonuses can be active at one time, and if so how do I choose them? Currently on the Relic information screen it is showing a Relic I haven't even got any production...
  12. Steven Source

Yes, but unless you have 10 or less resources each time, it should make *some* difference. For example I had a building that produced 21 scrolls, and not even 1 scroll bonus when I picked up resources when the Feeding Effect was active (I should have at least 15% bonus). I don't think I have...
  13. Steven Source

Yes, I did this some of the time and I didn't see my goods increase, not sure why.
  14. Steven Source

I used a Pet Food, but I didn't get any extra goods, even with goods productions finished after the pet food was used. What are the rules for the Aureate Phoenix Feeding Effect, and do bonuses to any production apply when the production is finished, or when it is picked up?