• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by steholl13

1. Too much guess work

An elvenar calendar would be nice.It'd take all the guess work and queriables out of things.
  2. Mana and seeds in the Spire

Been stung a few times myself in the spire not only for lack of mana or seeds but something as common as supplies.Always best to check before you go in and make cuts or add resources as needs be.
  3. Forum Competition: Pickle's Conundrum Curse.

Stuck on one.Funny how many suitable words you can find when you don't know.Turned out to be nothing like the answer.:) Vvg
  4. Goods imbalances

The ETC,when you get there.Couple it with one or both production phoenix & a few time boosters(looking to return from a break myself to try bag some artifacts in the spire)If I do remember correctly & the game has changed so much since but the lvl manu's you've got start putting your figures up...
  5. Answered Spire wait times

The list is in Announcements dated the 18th of March.
  6. Answered Vault of Wisdom

You need the 2nd upgrade to turn them in to the other things.Once you have that you'll always have something to do with them.
  7. Answered Rewards on Woodelvenstock Set

Check that you have them connected properly.I think there is an (I) icon with a diagram to show how to activate all bonuses.You could also check through the city planner to see exactly where each piece is.I had to do the same thing numerous times during Constructs after moving the settlement.
  8. A feature that allows for easier transferral of KP,be it donation or swap.

Can't seem to imagine how it would be myself but maybe someone could.
  9. A feature that allows for easier transferral of KP,be it donation or swap.

Somewhere where you can go to do your KP swaps or donating without leaving your city.At present it's voluntary(donating)or tracked via messages in the form of a KP swap thread.
  10. In-game tally keeper for better tracking of badge making during FA

It would give the players a clearer idea of where the badge making process has gotten and save on spare or unwanted badges being made.Was going to add,even if it's made available to the AM or a FA appointed Mage to help with co-ordination but on the topic of communication it looks like it would...
  11. The Elite Warriors(R)

Couple of players short of a full team.(Edit)One short now.(Edit)Filled.
  12. Closed | Archived This Bug is Bugging me

It's worse when it's the Main Hall collection that's a part of it as the losses & visit are wasted.Once you get used to it you tend to reduce the amount before collection.
  13. Answered How many armories for orcs?

Delete it build the fourth Rally point & once your done re-build it.You get the best of everything that way.Re-build it during scouts after your done with the Rally points.
  14. Ancient Wonder reward places & their value

Should be made available in each ancient wonder to give a clearer idea of how much of it could be taken up by donations and how many donors would be needed.
  15. Battle Review difficulty of provincial combat for early chapters

I wouldn't be too O.T.T. the experience that you have is all part of the game.