• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by SpaceCowboy

1. Answered The Queens Idol or Idle?

Yes, if you ignore the culture amount, then you get 60%. But that means that you're not getting +60% on the total amount you're collecting. I just found this surprising, because I was actually expecting to produce 60% more coins (I placed this for the FA). Yes, exactly.
  2. Answered The Queens Idol or Idle?

Note that the Queen's Idol's boost is additive to your culture boost, not multiplicative. For example, if you have 200% culture boost, with the Queen's Idol it will be like you had 260%. So your effective coin production does not increase by 60%. The higher your culture boost, the smaller the...
  3. Question Fighting difficulty increased

I think the developers are facing the problem that new players will take several years to catch up to older ones and become competitive, and you have to keep them motivated throughout that entire time. Making it so that newer players can compete in some aspects of the game earlier could help...
  4. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Fully agree!
  5. Make more use of Unurium and Ascended Goods

Well, it could be a chapter 22 AW, and they could balance accordingly :) I get it though - it's a personal preference. I really enjoy the challenge, so if it gets harder that's fine by me, but not necessarily everyone else. The one thing I really dislike though is having useless production...
  6. Make more use of Unurium and Ascended Goods

Currently, Unurium and Ascended Goods are only required for chapter progression. The requirements are usually distributed unevenly (I'm currently end of chapter 20), which means that sometimes we need large amounts, while at other times we need basically nothing. This is even more extreme when...
  7. Battle Improve fighting

I would also appreciate a button that allows me to fight everything with frogs in the first 10 provinces! But jokes aside - this is a very good suggestion. Tournaments and the Spire are both core parts of the game, but fighting is really a boring activity much of the time, especially when going...
  8. New military boost buildings

It's quite a tricky problem. For people who do two tournaments with one set of boosters, it's also about figuring out which combination of boosters is best for each pair of adjacent tournaments. The overall strategy needs to be balanced, so you use the same amount of each booster across two...
  9. Please allow pets to be ensorcelled

It would be really great if pets could be enchanted with Ensorcelled Endowment Spells, same as other cultural buildings. The current situation creates two problems for me: first, I really try to maximize my culture boost, and these pets use up valuable neighbourly help (which doesn't increase my...
  10. Version 1.181

Mixup, I was thinking of the Red Begonia.
  11. Version 1.181

This is the the thread about undocumented changes on Beta.
  12. Version 1.181

It’s also very interesting to see how the chances for all the military buildings will be distributed - this is going to make tournaments a bit more strategic, I think, because it won’t be sustainable to just place two of each, like I do now.
  13. Version 1.181

Yes, this is very nice. A bit sad that the pet food for artefacts is limited to Bears and Phoenixes, and not all the other artefacts that are piling up and not nearly as valuable. Yellow Amaryllis is especially interesting to me, as I use the Wholesaler a lot - I might even spend the occasional...
  14. Question Tower auto-fighting which troops

It's a very complex topic IMO, and I don't think one can cover all the nuance in one post. If you can play on browser, I highly recommend that you spend some time using manual fights, it gives you a much better feeling about how to set up successful auto-fights. The main thing about many fights...
  15. Sentient goods decay

Could we get some update on this? This is really disappointing. Elvenar is a game where progress is hard, and that's why it's so gratifying when you make it through a new research/upgrade/chapter. This is really dampened when it feels like I've cheated, because there is essentially no decay. I...