• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by SoggyShorts

1. SoggyShorts

Other Gendered honorifics

I was, I got tricked into coming here by clicking on a link in Beta: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/sorcerers-homecoming.16705/page-10#post-99053 In & out though, closing the tab, take care!
  2. SoggyShorts

Other Gendered honorifics

I'm not actually here, but I got linked from a beta discussion so I thought I might add a little pertinent data for you all: LORD is actually gender-neutral already. The Queen of England actually holds the title "The Lord of Mann". Which forums are these again? :p
  3. SoggyShorts

Good bye from me as well.

I think @Lelanya had the right idea. These forums do not "spark joy" . I'm just not getting anything positive out of them. While I generally find the mods to be too heavy-handed, and assumed that would be the reason for my eventual withdrawal. Peace out EN forums, may the ~6 of you who remain...
  4. SoggyShorts

Goodbye

A loss for these forums for sure. Lelania put up 1700 posts which means that of all the posts ever made 1 in 50 was from her. Not super surprised that she has left though, these forums have some... unique policies leading to a very low population. Unfortunate for what is billed as the...
  5. SoggyShorts

Filter list for Traders

Yes. Yes. Not if you can turn it on or off, that would be stupid. Just removing all trades under 1-star from outside the FS for everyone, no toggle would fix it.
  6. SoggyShorts

Question Teleport Spell

Yup. luckily you only wasted one artifact
  7. SoggyShorts

Filter list for Traders

I made this in 2018
  8. SoggyShorts

Filter list for Traders

Lemme guess, no unlucky sentient boost? Honestly, if you don't have one of the crap boosts on your server that is both overabundant due to the moonstone set and targetted the market manipulators then you aren't waiting days for trades to get taken and aren't forced to offer 20% discounts that...
  9. SoggyShorts

How does the Spire work for a FS ?

I'm with you because for me speed is the most important factor. I use 1xDA/ELR/MMM and blast through the whole Spire in one shot using timers, takes about 15 minutes and all autofight. In the tournament, if I wipe (due to terrain or difficulty) I simply cater with one click, 100% success rate-...
  10. SoggyShorts

How does the Spire work for a FS ?

When we decided to become a Gold Spire FS I found that in all of my fellowships making the rule that everyone must complete 2 floors quickly resulted in something like the following: 15x At the top *63=945 9x At the second floor *42 =378 1x Someone had RL issue *21=21 ------- 1344 For every...
  11. SoggyShorts

Question Set Buildings

Sets do not mix, so you can't add 2 chess pieces to your moonstone set to get max bonuses. Keep an eye on your MA recipes though, the last pieces you are missing will show up.
  12. SoggyShorts

What fresh hell is this???

I am prepared!
  13. SoggyShorts

What fresh hell is this???

But the scout quests have viable alternatives. If the quest was "scout a province or use troop instants" then it would be the same issue because players would be locked out of both options.
  14. SoggyShorts

Phoenix event

Better IMO to wait for a resolution, have @Badger Guardian edit the first post&title, and then lock it if you feel that's needed. This way future players with the same issue can find the solution via the forum search option.
  15. SoggyShorts

Rise of the Phoenix Cult

At the risk of going on another tangent, at least the upcoming FA is going to be something new and interesting with unique prizes and a real reason to complete more than just one path. On a totally unrelated note: It's still the 1st of April, right?