• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Slotharingia

1. Slotharingia

Discussion Behind the Scenes: Fellowship-based Tournaments

Sounds like a push for fellowships to exclude non pay to win members, especially considering the blueprint is useless for everyone besides paying players. I guess peer pressure is a great way to make people feel they have to spend money when the game as such ceased to do so long ago.
  2. Slotharingia

Ingame advertising spam

Both msged me on Winyndor. Edit by Muf-Muf: Removed spam message's content.
  3. Slotharingia

Is there any point in continuing?

I looked at your town and recommend you build more of your boosted goods manufactories and get rid of the non-boosted ones. You can make more room by having less roads and putting your culture trees on the outside of the town behind other buildings. It should be possible for you to get the...
  4. Slotharingia

To buy 2 expansions, I would have to buy 50 EUR of diamonds XD Every single game on my steam wishlist costs less than 2 squares of land in elvenar. Savour that, as the Germans say ;)
  5. Slotharingia

Honestly it's getting more and more boring and pointless to play. What keeps me playing is the amount of time I've invested, that I can't be bothered to look for another game and the bizarre hope it will get better at some point. After the last amazing special offer, the KP donation scheme in my...
  6. Slotharingia

Update Discussion Version 1.18

The recent updates to this game have made it more and more boring. All I do nowadays is log on, collect stuff, visit and then mostly forget to log on again until the next day. Note that the things I do do by no means count as interesting. No point in scouting or completing map provinces...
  7. Slotharingia

Update Discussion Version 1.18

Same. Although I don't even have room to pointlessly build and delete the second additional building, which balances us all by making us have even less room ;P
  8. Slotharingia

HALLOWEEN CHAPTER AND WILLY CIRCUS

Click inventory at the bottom of the screen, and then select the buildings tab.
  9. Slotharingia

Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

Well the game runs again in IE. I cleared cache (again), so maybe that was what was causing it. However, now I cannot log on on en.elvenar and have to specifically load en0 lol --edited to add - nope slow again now with "could not establish chat connection"
  10. Slotharingia

Closed | Archived Tournament Knowledge Points

Haha, well I only noticed because I was looking forward to kp's, so I figured it might have been the reason.
  11. Slotharingia

I did state all the details needed in my posts (including repeatedly when it started and in what versions), which it's pretty clear don't get read. At the end of the day, it's in Inno's interest to have a functional game.
  12. Slotharingia

However, I have an antivirus program that I paid for, so I'm not installing that one just to play elvenar, especially since the paid versions are safer. In fact, if I have to start installing all sorts of stuff I might as well just buy and play a download game ...
  13. Slotharingia

Closed | Archived Tournament Knowledge Points

In round 5 you just get 6 relics and no KP
  14. Slotharingia

I don't use Avast and you cannot use the browser without installing it. Not going to buy different AV software from the one I already have on the off chance I'll be able to play elvenar. I tried Mustang since someone in my FS recommended it, by it was as slow as the others.
  15. Slotharingia

As of yesterday, the slowness has hit IE. Memory usage has stayed the same, but the game is s o s l o w it's unbearable. It takes 2 hours to complete two tournament provinces by fighting and anything clicked is unbearably delayed. If this continues, you'll finally be rid of me :p The game...