• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Silvermaiden

1. Silvermaiden

Report player

Ok thanks so much @Herodite - that's a big phew!
  2. Silvermaiden

Report player

Thanks Laurelin for your in-depth reply. It's the first time I've ever had to use the report feature but felt it was necessary (I've also been playing a while). It did block immediately in the FS it would just be good to know that it holds.
  3. Silvermaiden

Report player

Could anyone let me know that if you've had to report a player for personal messages does the block on them last for a set period of time or indefinitely? Does this hold if they've left the FS?
  4. Silvermaiden

Smofflers Wait List is Open

Hi Felyndral Folk, The Smofflers Waitlist is Open! We are full at the moment but often have players waiting to join our super FS. So please if full of Smoffle Spirit message Silvermaiden for a chat (with tea and biscuits) with any questions you have to apply. Let me tell you a little about us...
  5. Silvermaiden

So long and thanks for all the Poo

We will certainly miss your friendly competitive spirit in the Smofflers Gargon! Much success and tomfoolery in the 'real world' - Felyndral will certainly be a less orcish place without you. Good luck!
  6. Silvermaiden

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

If Inno would carry over excess VV to the next Residue badge that would make it easier - but I suppose less profitable. Some compromise is needed though - diamond bottlenecks are a bit tough. Winning then depends less on team effort and strategy.