• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Silly Bubbles

1. Silly Bubbles

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile

Is the last research worth unlocking? I kind of like looking at the portal at this moment and the research doesn't seem to offer much so I'm wondering whether it's better to wait till they release next chapter before I unlock it. I might sell the portal a bit earlier, we'll see. :cool:
  2. Silly Bubbles

Ancient wonders points from other fellowships

It only takes a chest away if your fellows give only 1kp after the outsider did. As @Jake65 said if you start giving 2kps it will fix the problem and nobody's at a loss as you still help each other equally (you lose 1kp extra when you give 2kps and gain 1kp extra when you receive 2kps from your...
  3. Silly Bubbles

Ancient wonders points from other fellowships

My own opinion: I don't think it's mean because if we go down using negative labels, it could be called greedy wasting chests that someone else could benefit from and it doesn't cost you anything. Also, it can be easily avoided by letting your fellows to have the chest and you end up having 1kp...
  4. Silly Bubbles

Total newbie question on buildings

I surely would be very careful what you spend your diamonds on as they are very hard to get and wait till you know the game well before you decide what to do with them. You'll also find that there are some other ways to get them rather than buying them if you prefer.
  5. Silly Bubbles

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

Not everyone is a gamer, even though the world could be much better for it! :cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_O
  6. Silly Bubbles

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

Some people might say that the whole game is a waste of time and effort! :D Anyways, don't listen to them! Each to their own ;):)
  7. Silly Bubbles

Minor differences in the progress before Chapter VI.

Yep, I can't argue about someone's imaginary world. :D All I can see is that we are all gamers that prefer Elvenar style games, that are all short of the same stuff and that all had to learn the game. The differences that I can see is different budgets, different game priorities, different...
  8. Silly Bubbles

I agree, I do have a problem with understanding what is actually your point as your posts seem to sidetrack to unrelated issues to the specific topic and I loose what it's actually about. There is no problem with this at all because they can only make profit out of a good game and better the...
  9. Silly Bubbles

So you do agree that they're doing it to increase their revenue rather than interfere with your game play. Also, financials aren't the same as financial records. One is a summary of the other.
  10. Silly Bubbles

@Laurelin Unless we get access to their financial records it's all theories. One sure thing is that without money their won't be a game that they can be "proud" of. I wouldn't expect anyone to work for free just for our benefit, everyone has bills to pay.
  11. Silly Bubbles

When I started five years ago, it took me a while to do the tournaments and events. I also didn’t like that they made me build Magic Academy that I didn’t use till I had my production fully boosted and could spare relics as at that time the recipes had different requirements. I didn’t really...
  12. Silly Bubbles

@Quixotique How long have you been playing? Sorry, I can't find your city on elvenstats.
  13. Silly Bubbles

Production of Pet Food.

@Laurelin Thank you for your great sounding view. It still doesn’t change the fact that if everything was easy to get, the game would become boring. There always needs to be something rare or hard to get to make the game challenging and therefore entertaining. This is exactly the same issue as...
  14. Silly Bubbles

Open Extra popup window opens

The game files are stored locally so for the game to clear your cache it would have to have access to your device. That might be quite a problem from security point of view. The only way to fix that is for the browser to clear the cache more often but than it will slow down because it will load...
  15. Silly Bubbles

Production of Pet Food.

It depends how you play it! :D:p Also, pet food will stay rare, that is, there won't be big changes as per US forum moderator: Pet food is deliberately rather rare and no changes have been made to the frequency that it appears in the Magic Academy. The developers want players to have to choose...