• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Silly Bubbles

1. Silly Bubbles

Video Ad's

Very happy to do that! It's about a time! :) And thank you all involved for proving me right. :)
  2. Silly Bubbles

Video Ad's

Thank you for another attack. :p:D Since when being called hypocrite, troll, naive etc is not attack? We obviously live in very different environments.
  3. Silly Bubbles

Video Ad's

I'm not sure why am I being accused of trolling and then asked to answer questions. Is it to accuse me of trolling again? If you would like a civilised discussion, there's definitely much better way of doing it. At this moment, it's me sharing my views and everyone else looking for things to...
  4. Silly Bubbles

Video Ad's

I'd love to borrow your crystal ball and Google is not it. The future is not set in stone, we all can influence it, including you. This is a public forum and players do read it and share it with others. Fake news can spread very quickly.
  5. Silly Bubbles

Video Ad's

So let's do our best for it not to happen. We both want the same thing. Let's help the game to get through rough times and things will improve. They resisted for a long time to add the ads so I don't think they like doing it, we don't either. But when we start supporting them even less, things...
  6. Silly Bubbles

Video Ad's

I love this game so I'll keep playing and supporting. And when there's more players like me, there won't be more ads and the current ones might even disappear. I'd be careful about self-fulfilling prophecy.
  7. Silly Bubbles

Video Ad's

Turnover/revenue is quite different to profit and also 2020 is three years ago when Covid was on and a lot of boredom. I still don't understand how a company that gives a free game can be called greedy. Whatever money they make, they deserve. If a person was that generous to me, I wouldn't call...
  8. Silly Bubbles

Video Ad's

How do you know that? Based on what the company does (layoffs, ads) and the increase of cost of living (entertainment is the first thing that people cut their expenditure on), it's not that rosy.
  9. Silly Bubbles

Video Ad's

It all depends on us, players. The company will not run a game that is losing money. There are a lot of employees, investors (retirees) and our entertainment ( :D) that depend on it. They are already very generous providing a game that can be played for free without intrusive ads. The less...
  10. Silly Bubbles

Video Ad's

I just tried it and it's for 24 hrs. Not sure whether its timing is related to Hobby Room as I maxed the timing there by watching all available ads just before fighting.
  11. Silly Bubbles

Video Ad's

Once that happens then I will say "You were right". At this moment, I don't worry about something that hasn't happened yet. The feedback on ads is not that great for them to make it any bigger. Also, lets not forget that they do need money to keep this game alive and it's better when the money...
  12. Silly Bubbles

Video Ad's

Why has my post and @m4rt1n post been edited? I haven't broken any rules and if I did I would like to be notified. Is this some preferential treatment of someone?
  13. Silly Bubbles

Closed | Archived 3 wand refunds on a 91% success rate =.=

I got two fails on 89% once, three is definitely annoying. The success rate is calculated for each Goblet not per Brew so it is possible to hit 9% fail three times in a row, it still is not right. I made a suggestion long time ago that there should be a fail-safe for extreme RNG when I didn't...
  14. Silly Bubbles

Chapter migration for some accounts

FA is unlocked in mid Ch2 and Spire at the beginning of Ch5.
  15. Silly Bubbles

Random Unannounced Beta Testing in the Live Worlds

Me neither. :);) So far, I haven't seen any replies from Inno so I thought I'll share my view that might help others to understand. I'm sorry if it was taken as animosity, it was just sharing what I think that helps me to accept what Inno does. And yes, it isn't what a lot of people want to...