• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Sigmar von Krosta

1. Blocking without reporting

It seems that I cannot get my point across properly, maybe because English is not my first language. I am not asking what possibilities I have right now, I am suggesting to implement another option. I am talking about cases where there is actually nothing to report, no violation of any kind...
  2. Blocking without reporting

That's exactly what I did today, and maybe that step could have been avoided if the option to ignore someone would exist.
  3. Blocking without reporting

Sometimes, it is not one specific upsetting message though, it is the overall attitude of another player. People are different, not everybody gets along with everybody else... The option to ignore players preemptively might even prevent escalations and rule violations from happening. I believe...
  4. Blocking without reporting

In the game (not in this forum), you can only block an annoying player by reporting them. In some cases however, you don't want to talk to someone specific even though they have not committed any offence worth reporting. Wouldn't it reduce the workload for those Inno staff members who have to...
  5. Custom Fellowship ranks

The hierarchy "Archmage-Mage-Ambassador-Fellow" serves its purpose, but you have to admit that it is a little inconsistent and arbitrary. (Ambassadors come from the realm of international diplomacy, the higher two ranks evoke memories of Skyrim's Mages Guild.) If you are afraid that complete...
  6. Question Spire Archive useless?

My fellowship has unlocked the first level of the Spire Archive with a perk point. Now, one member of our group claims that this point is wasted, as the mechanic only benefits players who would reach the very top of the Spire, which only one of us can do with enormous costs of resources. I...
  7. Solo Fellowship

So, I saw a user in the us.forum named Shimmerfly who seems to be known among the regulars for his refusal to join a guild and yet plays quite successfully, at his own pace. I wondered if there are people here in the en.forum who go solo, access features like the Spire and FS Adventures via...
  8. Question Hold off entering new chapter

Greetings, everyone! As a quite new player, I have done all the research in Chapter V and am now ready to open the chest over "Advanced Scouts" to start Chapter VI. Vague information about rising prices for tournament, Spire and province encounters (I am mostly catering) connected to research...