• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by shazbot62

1. Answered New Archmage

Thanks pauly! So I can kind of use this to some what communicate with my new family too? Because these guys are doing all kinds of stuff that I may have seen it mentioned throughout the game, Like they have a system for trading KPs, They send all kinds of messages, They take multiple paths in...
  2. Answered New Archmage

Yeah, WoW! what a difference, I can see it already in prep for FA, Hope I can keep up.
  3. Answered New Archmage

Hey! I just got the last seat in Merlin's Menagerie, Don't ask me how I did it, because I couldn't tell ya. But thanks to everyone for your help! So it's off to learn more stuff. Speaking of which, This is the first time I've used a forum, Any forum, How long does a thread last, If I have more...
  4. Answered New Archmage

Ok I'm out! But as I was leaving it said I would loose access to fellowship as well as other penalties. What mite they be. even though it's too late now.
  5. Answered New Archmage

Thanks again
  6. Answered New Archmage

No I was not aware of that until just a few mins. ago, Thanks will leave now . One other question I have is , Will all my former trading partners be able to find me as if nothing has changed? And will anything else change, that I'm missing?
  7. Answered New Archmage

If and when someone sends me a invite, Where will it show up? In messages? and how do I respond? And this is a question even though I'm putting it as if I know what I'm doing. I'll need 15-20 min. to change our overview, then all I have to do is make the next senior player the AM, and I will be...
  8. Answered New Archmage

Hi Julian. Looks like you answered one of my questions here on one of my FS application threads. Apparently I missed the first part, But it said I can also message them in game, But I don't know how to find them unless they have been discovered or recently traded with me. And I'm still looking...
  9. Merlin's Menagerie looking for a couple of players to fill up before the Fellowship Adventure

Hello; I am shazbot62, Currently Arch mage of Grey wolf FS, (Not proud of that) I am looking for new fellowship before the FA starts. I am boosted in steel, scrolls and elixir, Have only been AM for a few weeks, and have tried to fix it, But I give up, last tournament scored 1804, got 2 chests...
  10. Answered New Archmage

If I don't find a new FS before the FA starts I'll hang here and do a little more research on fellowships, But I will probably joint in haste if I get a offer, I responded to 2 threads on here FS seeking members, and if someone tells me how I will send message to AM @ Midgard. I'm not sure what...
  11. Answered New Archmage

I recently sent a FS wide message (just learned how to do that too) it was 2 pages long, once again not nasty, but inspired by our performance in the last tournament. I only received one response, and that was from our most junior member, And he thinks that I may just be board and that I should...
  12. Answered New Archmage

Glad to see your still here! Yes I plan to nominate the next senior member in terms of chapter's. I also plan on taking down my rewrite of our overview and replace it with a warning, not nasty, but not a recruiting tool either. I will watch that from afar. and see how long it stays that way. I...
  13. Answered New Archmage

Hey Julian; If your still watching over me, You mentioned earlier about checking out Midgard. I looked them up, wrote down AMs name, but don't know how to find them to message to apply?? I guess I'm open for anyone's answer to these Qs.
  14. Answered New Archmage

I'm going to do this in 2 post as the 1st part [s time sensitive, I ready for a change, Am trying to join another FS before the FA starts on monday. Does anyone know what time it starts. As in what is my deadline in order to participate?
  15. Phoenix Rises - Seeks Active Player

Greetings; I am Shazbot62 current Arch mage of Grey wolf, I am currently seeking a new fellowship, I am boosted in steel, scrolls and elixir, and am a active player. I have a thread on here titled new Arch mage, will tell a little more about me. I'm hopping to get invite before FA begins...