• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Seyton

1. Seyton

Answered Quantity of Provinces to complete to gain Expansion in one of my cities is 23, Why?

Okay I completed enough provinces to gain expansion in the other world that I was at 112 Total Expansions, and the qty of provinces to complete jumped to 18 to gain the next Expansion. Thank you everyone for the quick response, I learned something new, I don't like it LOL, but it's a good thing...
  2. Seyton

Answered Quantity of Provinces to complete to gain Expansion in one of my cities is 23, Why?

I play in 3 different worlds. The other worlds the qty of provinces is still 10 or lower, NOT 23. However in the ARENDYLL World (https://en1.elvenar.com/game), the qty of provinces to complete to gain an Expansion is now 23 I am unable to contact Elvenar Support to change Password to contact...
  3. Seyton

Workshop Challenge started in Beta

So, when you complete 3500 and the bar is GREEN, when does it reset to Zero again?
  4. Seyton

Five Positions open for those who are Actively playing

Seeking those who are actively playing and want to join a great Fellowship. Check out our Stats and you will see we do quite well in Tourneys and FA's A Fellowship like no other Join us and enjoy the time spent with good people and very few rules. 1.) Fellowship Helps at your leisure 2.)...
  5. Seyton

Seeking Active Members

Elvenar - Just Have Fun is seeking a few new members who are friendly, enjoy the game and are active a few times a week at a minimum. We're ranked in the Top 100's, which says a lot about our Fellowship. We ask that you participate in Tournaments and Fellowship Adventures. Cheers!