• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Se7en69

1. You knew it was coming....

Dear development team. You guys do know we are all very mature gamers right? If so then you also realise that there comes a time in every game developer's existence where they have to close their doors to some of their products. With that said, I have been a gamer my whole life since the very...
  2. Version 1.181

FA waypoints costing diamonds...ooh yeah let the richest fellowships just buy the first spot..way to go INNO..you guys sure seems to be needing diamond sales urgently. This leaves a bad taste in the mouth for any gamer with the spirit of "may the best team win"...
  3. Version 1.181

I also found that strange, must have been a typo...lol
  4. Inspire and be inspired

Fellowship Inspired has a vacancy for a professional player to join our professional team. Ideal candidate boosted in gems and or marble, would be very advantageous. We are all you would expect from a professional team and all the expected goodies from a very well established fellowship. Make...
  5. Farming of Gamers

Still not getting the point? How about this one? 41. scout 1 province or research 1 technology also use 4-5 enchantments of your choice
  6. Farming of Gamers

I think you guys missed the important part. It's about the game changes made that are choking the players. There are many things Im missing in the game, and also many good things that could have been in the game but not implemented. The frequency of FA is just crazy too. Comparing to how it used...
  7. Farming of Gamers

Dear developers I have been happily playing this game for some time now and running a successful fellowship. I have over the greater past few months seen a disturbing trend happening and I am strongly suspecting that you are starting to farm off of your gamers. We all make a living (and I do...
  8. Looking for players

Update. We have now opened those spots for active players that love getting tournament, spire and FA rewards. We dont mind if you are a small group of friends. Come join our friendly and Inspired gamers. DM se7en69 for more info or join
  9. Looking for players

Inspired is looking at opening it's doors for at least 4 players. Are you in a fellowship that has become run down with about 4 active players frustrated and hoping to do more? 11/12 Tourney chests every week and silver average in Spire. We very active in FA's too. Usually below 40th spot. Fair...
  10. Inspired has space for 2

Looking to join a dynamic hard working team that does well on all levels? We are a level 5 fellowship doing 11/12 chests in tournaments, silver Spire every week and full FA events. Friendly team in chats as well as fair trades. Our preference would be for steel, crystal and elixir boosted goods...
  11. Two spots opening in Inspired

We have 2 spots opening in our fellowship (Inspired) and would love to place 2 persons that are growing, yet serious about their game. Our players range from chapter 5 to chapter 16 and are friendly and helpful and trades are good. If you are in a fellowship and wish to also earn the rewards of...
  12. Very active FS seeking active member

Are you an active player stuck with a team that is not serious about progressing and mostly absent? Are you finding that your trades are slow or not met by your fellows? Would you like to join a FS where you are with players that give their all and average silver in Spire and 11+ chests in...
  13. Inspired have three positions open

Are you looking for a stable fellowship that achieves 10 plus chests every week in Tournaments? We are also achieving silver every week in Spire and completes Fellowship Adventures with ease within the first 100 top positions. Are you also boosted in one or more of the following: Marble, Planks...
  14. Inspired looking for player

Very successful fellowship looking to fill one spot that was sadly lost recently. Tournaments 11 chest average and Spire silver average. Preference to marble, silk and gems boosted players Message se7en69 or apply directly to Inspired
  15. Inspired looking for two fellows

We are a very friendly and talkative fellowship looking to fill two open spots in our ranks. Are you boosted in marble or planks and reached chapter 4 or 5 or greater, then you would be an ideal candidate. Our perks include 10 Tournament chests and silver trophy in Spire every week. We also love...