• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Scythian75

1. Intruders in AW

Hello, in my opinion, the chaos has been escalated in case of AW donation by intruders and tbh so annoying to see, when intruder takes chest reward! Some of them do it as a new form of "business" and as it seems, it is so beneficial cos more and more Players do it but what is good for them, so...
  2. Winter Magic 2021

P.S. GOK is updated now! Thank you!
  3. Winter Magic 2021

Elvenar Gems of Knowledge is not updated for a long time so neither the quest list nor the daily prizes or the event overview are not available so we are playing blind! The quest list on Beta is always modified so I would not like to use it. There are some quest lists available on FB but most of...
  4. Recruiting

Hello Warrior, We are a small but powerful Fellowship (6 players can open 5-6 chests in Tourney at this moment) and our target is 10 chests of course! Basically we are looking for partners to achieve this target but we do not mind if you just would like to take a rest somewhere or play this...
  5. Recruiting

Hello Warrior! I am Scythian75 and looking for Fellows (Warriors Club, EN2, Winyandor) to my side with whom we could take the Spire of Eternity and / or defeat all the provinces in Tournament but I do not mind either if you are an excellent diplomat for negotiations! I do not have many requests...
  6. Spire of Eternity: How it works and why it's good.

Wow, yes it is so weird for me to use Mage against LM (I would not use them at this time I am sure) at my experience lvl but that is why I am here and ask questions cos everybody is different with different method of fight and thinking and of course experience so thanks for your advice! I am...
  7. Spire of Eternity: How it works and why it's good.

Oh yes, Mercenary Camp. I am at the chapter 3 so Mercenary Camp can be a dream only for me currently but thanks for advice, I try to keep it in my memory and remember to this when the time is coming! I prefer fight instead of negotiation cos first of all, I need raw material for growing and...
  8. Spire of Eternity: How it works and why it's good.

Yes, the sword dancer. I always get many in the opponent's army, especially the woman face(?) looks so dangerous cos this kind of unit is capable to kill many of my archers! I use treant against it 1 squad maximum and archer the most. Otherwise, I play the game on mobile app most of the time cos...
  9. Spire of Eternity: How it works and why it's good.

I cant say anything else just massive THANKS for all advice! I really appreciate your teaching! Yes, all what you wrote is OK and I keep them in my mind (I take notes a lot ) for the future when my lvl achieves minimum lvl15 to get a chance for a strong army but it is far away now so I can use...
  10. Spire of Eternity: How it works and why it's good.

I cant say anything else just massive THANKS for all advice! I really appreciate your teaching! Yes, all what you wrote is OK and I keep them in my mind (I take notes a lot ) for the future when my lvl achieves minimum lvl15 to get a chance for a strong army but it is far away now so I can use...
  11. Spire of Eternity: How it works and why it's good.

Thanks for advice again, although I prefer battle instead of negotiation cos battle consumes my army what I can replace easier then produce goods. What's more, it is possible to train army and produce goods at the same time and if I can save goods with fight I definitely do that so I am doing...
  12. Spire of Eternity: How it works and why it's good.

Thanks a lot! I tried using 5 of same unit (promoted archer) as you suggested and it worked! I was so happy! There was 3 waves battle at the first gate (High Halls) and finally I won! Although my army almost "eliminated" but I do not mind! Meanwhile I got sorceresses, what's more I could upgrade...
  13. Spire of Eternity: How it works and why it's good.

Hi, thanks for answer! I could learn a lot from it! Otherwise, my "main" world is Arendyll where I almost finished chapter III so that is why the Spire of Eternity is available for me there. Well, I cannot argue with you about level of army at beginning although my city is on much higher level...
  14. Spire of Eternity: How it works and why it's good.

Hi, can you explain a little bit better the fight part please? My problem is the second wave! I have no problem with fight in the first part where there is just 1 wave. I use the pentagram to choose the best unit for the opponents ( and use an excel sheet to calculate the best option...