• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by schadenfreude

1. schadenfreude

Fighting/catering difficulty change through chapters

You could level a Shrewdy or Bulwark to counter a Needles upgrade to prevent the queue from being too short. That also assists you in the long run when you get a Simia or feed your Brown Bear. Bigger stacks = more free troops. When did this happen? :( The battle engine on FoE is also...
  2. schadenfreude

It is true people often confuse the formula with difficulty caused by enemy combo of certain tournaments and it is also true the formula is set at the start of the tourney. But the formula itself has changed. The gist of it is still the same. The variables that influence CAL are the same...
  3. schadenfreude

The type of players that play the game is so varied though. You have math wonks like MinMax playing with others that can't be bothered to think and want to be told what to do. Maybe they just like the game for the pretty pictures. Also, others may have stopped at chap 16 NOT because of the...
  4. schadenfreude

Time to say Goodbye

Thanks for all the event info, Jack. Good luck!
  5. schadenfreude

The formula has changed, though I don't think the variables of how the game determines "advancement" has changed. Probably just how much they influence things. Everything is slightly cheaper now, both troop cost and catering costs. You can tell by punching your numbers into the MinMax...
  6. schadenfreude

Answered Can't find players

They're in the same market, which is EN. But the worlds are different servers. You can tell by the domain if you play on browser. For example, Arendyll is en1.elvenar.com, which points to the sever at the IP 212.53.139.24. However, en2.elvenar.com (Winyandor) points to a different IP at...
  7. schadenfreude

Answered Can't find players

They are both on Arendyll (EN1) so you're on different servers.
  8. schadenfreude

New round of Fellowship Adventures

Well the only thing I can make out is I like it’s GA over there instead of FA.
  9. schadenfreude

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #4 - Pets

I want to see images of those with indoor Pets :D He must be taking a break bc his tourney score has come back down to Earth too.
  10. schadenfreude

Answered What level do you need to be?

New tech tree is chap 5. Chap 3 for everyone else.
  11. schadenfreude

spire

Of all the things you can do to your city, wonders is one of that factors that is somewhat minimal. That doesn't mean you should go about building every single wonder. Still exercise discernment, but it affects costs less than adding plots or unlocking techs, for example. Unless, of course...
  12. schadenfreude

Answered NH on hungry buildings

Need 4M mana suddenly? No problem! Cover your city in a smog of sparkles until all your residents have respiratory problems. They can visit your Twilight Phoenix for free healthcare.
  13. schadenfreude

Answered NH on hungry buildings

...unless you need mana and own a Dragon Abbey. ;)
  14. schadenfreude

HELP: [Research Magic] Quest

Build 0 steel or planks. Trade your excess marble. Building steel or planks is a waste of real estate, population, and culture, esp early game.
  15. schadenfreude

Closed | Archived Magic academy bugged out

I got this too. It fixed itself when the crafting was done.