• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by sail0r

1. sail0r

Is it easier to upgrade Ancient Wonders now?

Nice analysis @Not Impressed , however a bit pessimistic in my opinion. I will study 3 cases: 1. Low level player: Reaching the 1st floor in the spire, doing 3-star x 10 provinces in tournaments, in a FS that gets maybe 7 chests in tournaments 2. Average player: Reaching the 2nd floor in the...
  2. sail0r

You knew it was coming....

The results of the AW "improvements" to my game and the need for spell fragments, CC's and RR's: Spell fragments: When I started this game 4-5 years ago I was stupid enough to think that I would be getting Moonstone Libraries for ever, so I sold the old ones when I got a newer one. Anyway, I...
  3. sail0r

Release Notes

Inno, are you insane??? Who ever complained about wonders being difficult to build? Some wonders may have needed some sentient goods or seeds or mana that may not have been readily available, but you waited a day or two to gather what was necessary and you could upgrade it. Now you make changes...
  4. sail0r

Open | In progress Order of movement in fighting

Ah, ok. Thanks Silmaril. Never thought it could be a bug as it has been around for more than a week :)
  5. sail0r

Open | In progress Order of movement in fighting

I don't know if you have noticed but the order of movement in fighting has changed. For those that are not familiar with it, the first unit to move is the one with the higher initiative. If there are more than one units with the same initiative, their order of movement depends on their position...
  6. sail0r

Answered What is the limit for NH on Main Hall?

Just wanted to mention something that frustrates me when I see it :) There are many that require help at Main Hall as their first choice and then require also culture or builder help. These people don't understand that Main Hall is always present when you give help. So no matter if you have...
  7. sail0r

Answered Orcs and Goblins. Armament, what for? How many?

Searched through my old spreadsheets and found the one for the orcs chapter. According to that you need armament only to create Loot, so you need a total of 68,617.5 :)
  8. sail0r

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

I hate discord. Had to use it a few years ago. Never again. Save the forum sailor +1
  9. sail0r

Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

I don't post very often as well (sorry for that dear forum friends). I do search and read, however, whenever I need to find info. Especially a few years back when I was still a beginner. There are many people in the game that never chat even in the FS chat. Those of course will not bother to...
  10. sail0r

New round of Fellowship Adventures

I heard that the Brewery badge now needs 50 beverages instead of previously 25. I think that should be noted in the announcement as well.
  11. sail0r

Background pictures

Ah, great. Thanks for the link. Seems @Herodite came up with the idea first :)
  12. sail0r

Background pictures

Some of the background pictures (that appear when you load the map) are really amazing. I would really love to study every detail of them but unfortunately I only get seconds to see it and then it's gone. Wouldn't it be nice to have a gallery of all the pictures created since the start of the...
  13. sail0r

Events the quests could be numbered

When displaying the quest, if you hover with the mouse over the milestone prizes you will see the number of quests completed followed by a slash followed by the quest number of the next milestone (e.g. 26/38). So you know you have completed quest 26 and the current one is quest 27.
  14. sail0r

Best fighting units

I only fight manually. It is essential to strike the enemy units first before they strike back so I train only the following units: Barracks: Archers and Golems Training Grounds: Dryads, Banshees and when I have an abundance of orcs I also train Orc Warriors and Orc Strategists Mercenary Camp...