• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by RosieGo

1. Answered upgrade

I think I have discovered the reason, it requires 4300k of silk an enormous amount but it didn't highlight in red as usually it does, I looking now to trade for silk and see if that changes anything. Thank you for your reply.
  2. Answered upgrade

I want to upgrade my scrolls manufactory it is at level 17, it isn't asking for research so can anyone tell me why it is asking for 5000 diamonds to upgrade I have enough population and other requirements.
  3. Answered Guest races

Hi I have just finished the dwarf race and entered the fairies. However after I accepted the fairies and the guest race supplies drop down changed to fairies I deleted the dwarves factories and the portal all fine, then I started to get requests from dwarves help! what do I do, I can decline...
  4. Answered Decorative background

Can anyone tell me when the extra background appears behind the main city and what it is that causes it. I have looked at other players higher in my guild who have acquired this but nobody below me has any. Interested will it just appear?
  5. Answered Vallorian Guard

Please can anyone tell me what to do with a Vallorian Guard