• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by rock stream

1. rock stream

Game Freezing Feedback.

I've encountered a black screen a couple of times now. Just reboot and all is well.
  2. rock stream

Question Is there a server-wide scroll shortage in Felyndral?

As a scroll producer I would say there is a shortage of scrolls/high demand for tier 2 goods. Tier 1 appears balanced. Tier 3 appears to have lower demand. This is based on our fellowship and my map (ring 15) trading group. After the adjustment to scroll supply about a year ago, I've increased...
  3. rock stream

Production of Pet Food.

I only look rich :D
  4. rock stream

Production of Pet Food.

As I only obtain 2/3 pet food a week, I simply glance at all the new or existing pet foodies and then put them in storage. The benefits of the fire phoenix and the brown bear being stuff with food haven't been matched. INNO has correct past deficiencies in CC's and spell frags, although the MA...
  5. rock stream

Question Troop Training Numbers

Just thought I'd show the impact of the Ludibria ventis and the brown bear (+50%) being feed at the same time. Note the collection bonus jumps from 976 to 3,685.
  6. rock stream

Collection bonus is from the Ludibria ventis. I see what you are saying Jake65. That is quite a reduction from one troop style to another.
  7. rock stream

What should be my actual troop training size. How do you read this information?
  8. rock stream

Question Question - Twilight Phoenix

The Twilight Phoenix joins a large collection of buildings that when feed provides a positive impact to your game. That said, I find the fully evolved fire phoenix (+50% damage/fighting) and the brown bear (50% unit production boost) to be my favorites. I never have enough pet food to keep one...
  9. rock stream

Dawn of the Phoenix

Where would you get the pet food for the Twilight Phoenix? I carefully ration its use on the fire phoenix and brown bear as I never have enough.
  10. rock stream

Looking for a fellowship

Herodite - Winyandor
  11. rock stream

We need a native thread replacement.

Could you provide a hint:D
  12. rock stream

Is Elvenstats down?

Just now it is working fine.
  13. rock stream

The Buried City

Yes! I got another 8 artifacts for my collection. Two+ pages of purple thingies. Since I'll never ever use a blueprint for an artifact nor do I ever have 10,000 spell fragments laying around it was one more waste of time adventure. Looking forward to the next one :rolleyes:
  14. rock stream

Version 1.149

Just installed the upgrade. Still 64 pages.