• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by robiolic

1. robiolic

Stonecity rename?(when visiting others)

Hey guys, you know in the middle of the screen on the top you can see a brown thing where players write "culture plz" and stuff like that so players know where to help, do i have one of those? how do i rename it? where do i find it? Thank you.
  2. robiolic

Is this forum active?

I NEED to find a good fellowship
  3. robiolic

Expand land without diamonds?

Is it possible to expand my land without diamonds or any real money? I'm running out of space.
  4. robiolic

Is this forum active?

that sucks.. I'm slowly getting bored of this game and it's only the second day :(
  5. robiolic

Sending messages on ios version

weird how about the fellowships? is that chat available?
  6. robiolic

Sending messages on ios version

When i play in browser on my laptop there is the mail option in the top left corner of the screen. I can recieve and send messages, on the ios app i don't see that anywhere. so?? the mail option is only for web browsers?
  7. robiolic

How do i leave a fellowship?

thanks alot i left the fellowship.
  8. robiolic

yeah but how do i leave it? i don't see any leave fellowship button or option in my menu, i'm playing on a web browser.
  9. robiolic

I don't like the fellowship i'm part of. players are not active at all. how do i leave and join another fellowship?
  10. robiolic

Why do you like Elvenar?

Thank you for sharing with us you seem to be an experienced player.
  11. robiolic

Is trading stuff possible in the game? what are some easy ways to make money?

Is there a market or a possibility to trade between players? who do you guys make your coins? and other stuff?
  12. robiolic

I need marble for my 3rd quest

Where do i buy or get the marble for my 3rd quest?
  13. robiolic

Is this forum active?

Do people post here everyday? most of the posts i see are dated.
  14. robiolic

Why do you like Elvenar?

Hi, i started playing today, the game seems too be nice but quite difficult to understand. What's the fun in it? does it have a purpose? is it something like clash of clans? Tell me why you like it and why do you play it :)