• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Robbo1894

1. Scouting Rules Changed ???

Seems it was just a temporary bug, scouting back to normal now
  2. Scouting Rules Changed ???

Am I no longer able to scout provinces that are considered "Very Hard" ? When did this change come into effect ? Seems to handicap players that have done a lot of scouting already ?
  3. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile

Anyone good at maths ? Is it cheaper to produce Ultimate creatures using Creatures of the light or Creatures of the night ?
  4. Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

What is a "Haunted Talent" spell ?
  5. Question Dragon Ark

Ah yes, makes sense now, thanks Herodite
  6. Question Dragon Ark

Could anyone clarify what is classed as a "Mystical Object" required to be produced in the Magic Academy in order to gain the rewards of Combining Catalysts with the latest Ancient Wonder please ?
  7. Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

Has anyone worked out space required for full settlement please ?
  8. Teleport spell on Training Grounds and Mercenary Camp

OK, so it would appear everybody is right and I am wrong yet again. This is my super-power ! Next question, has anybody else got rid ? I realise they are decent pointwise but I rarely use either.
  9. Teleport spell on Training Grounds and Mercenary Camp

Why am I able to use teleport spell on Training Grounds but not on Mercenary Camp ? Thinking of getting rid of both to make room but will only let me sell Mercenary Camp
  10. Discussion Chapter 16 - Embassies

Do we have any resource for showing possible settlement layouts for Embassies yet please ?
  11. Simia Sapiens or Timewarp

Which is better for sentient goods ? Is it more effective to increase production or reduce decay ?
  12. Autumn Zodiac

Sorry if already posted ( I looked, honest) but if I have completed the tech tree, what level to I have to build my Level 1 Steel factories to in order to complete the questline, is it level 24 ?
  13. The Amuni have found their way back!

I see, thank you for your replies
  14. The Amuni have found their way back!

Then we should have been prewarned that we would still need those manufatories