• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Richard1956

1. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Richard1956
  2. Question Vanishing Neighbours

m4rt !n, I have be sat is a position where I have seen ghost towns appear all around me and have asked many times for a move. They said it is not under their control and would be unfair for me as I am quite advanced in the game. I hope you are right and a move is coming but I am not holding my...
  3. Whispers of the Soul (Halloween event)

I know this is a set but can you show what the actual set up is so we can plan for space
  4. Question Vanishing Neighbours

Sorry I do not accept this comment at all
  5. Question Vanishing Neighbours

I have asked several times to move as I have over 150 empty cities and was told they have no control over moving cities. It is very frustrating and I have also made my feelings known on the Facebook page.
  6. Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Just an open question, "Has anyone received the 3 pet food on the finished building?" I have been waiting since I finished and went on pension, still no pet food.
  7. No more events for me.

Sorry I worked my butt off to get into the Gold League and your second and third option is pretty dumb. Not everyone has the means to buy it
  8. No more events for me.

I am in the same boat as you, have a city level 5 and level 15 and struggle with both now in events
  9. No more events for me.

I used to like the challenge of competing but what really gets me down is the fact that near the end of the event there pops up a "Buy Extra Event Cash" .After struggling through the challenges and collecting artifacts and you are in the silver league and feel good how you have done to that...
  10. Black Friday Deals

I know we have been notified about the great discounts for Black Friday and the free building for logging on...Awesome. The thing is last year the discounted deals were ridiculously expensive for the buildings that were offered. There are many older players ( Pensioners ) that would love to...
  11. ACTIVE Everyday Player

I am not sure what I have done wrong but if I have done you wrong it was not my intention.Looking at the date I had left your Fellowship and you have messaged me since then and not said that there was a problem so "It's always nice to be nice." End of discussion
  12. Question Evolving 2 Red bear Artifacts to a Polar bear Artifact

Thanks for coming back but he has 2 red bear artifacts but it only shows in his inventory and not with inno. We are confused and do not know how to proceed what do you think is the course of action now
  13. Question Evolving 2 Red bear Artifacts to a Polar bear Artifact

Hi all , Problem if you have 2 Red Bear Artifacts in your inventory and you want to evolve them into a Panda Bear Artifact is this possible through the Magic Academy? One of my fellowship is trying to do this without any success, is it for certain bears. It has been reported but he is not happy...
  14. Minimum Drama is Recruiting

Hello Cheryn, We are a fellowship of 7 players who have lost the leadership and a few experienced players because they did not want to lead the team. Our name is Thee Crown and are looking for direction and a team to join, will you please consider our team to join you. Regards Richard1956
  15. Hunter Cubs

which world are you playing in