• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Ramases

1. Ramases

Latest game video

So how is it an advert can turn up when I have my ad blocker turned on. It still shouldn't happen.
  2. Ramases

Latest game video

Why should I have to turn off my ad blocker in order to watch the latest game video?
  3. Ramases

Fellowship Adventure.

Can anybody tell me when the next fellowship adventure is please?
  4. Ramases

A Gateway into the Past

Why do you have to win two of each of the other quest buildings before you get to the Temple of the Sun and the Moon? That means you are way into one quest a day and need 600 points.
  5. Ramases

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

I've heard the increase was a mistake, wouldn't it make mpre sense for the game setters to correct it?
  6. Ramases

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

How come the Sacks of Coins in the Fellowship Adventures have got so large all of a sudden? We are really struggling to make them up
  7. Ramases

7th Birthday

Happy Birthday Elvenar. Thank you for the fountain, it comes at the perfect time. I have just started Constructs so have been upgrading 3 manufacturies.
  8. Ramases

Naturally Amazing

I am currently scouting a province which will take me a total of 90 hours. 2 provinces 180 hours/24 equals 7days 12 hours. I say that's a little on the long side.
  9. Ramases

Naturally Amazing

Considering the amount of time it takes to scout a province or wait for the next tournament I think asking for 16 relics in a single quest is slightly excessive.
  10. Ramases

Production of Pet Food.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
  11. Ramases

Production of Pet Food.

I know that, but that is a rotation. I am suggesting it should be available for production in the magic academy for production whenever you want and how many you want.
  12. Ramases

Production of Pet Food.

If we are going to continue to have phoenixes or other live prizes in events I would suggest making pet food available in the magic academy. This would make it easier to maintain a stock.
  13. Ramases

Completion Reward for Spire.

Completing the Spire will always take a toll on goods and/or troops. I suggest a reward for completing the Spire on top of any bonus chests. Perhaps troops or a KP spell.
  14. Ramases

Event levels.

I ended up in a lower level, that is my definition of demoted.
  15. Ramases

Event levels.

Do any other players agree with me that it is a bit unfair that when you have made it to the bronze, iron, silver or gold level in an event you can be demoted? For example in The Buried City I made it to Silver but I finished in the Iron Level.