• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by RainbowElvira

1. RainbowElvira

Scouts Tavern

My account is rather old, so cannot say from experience how the game is affected by scouting times nowadays. Moving around wonder technologies is probably not the best solution, but reducing the scouting times in general or increasing Advanced Scout effects should be possible. No Tavern needed...
  2. RainbowElvira

User Interface Squad Size in Army Camp on browser, pretty please

1000 sqads is a quite comfortable buffer, I can live with it. Still, 1or 2 digits more wouldn't hurt, preferably without decimals. +1 from me
  3. RainbowElvira

goods deterioration

Sentient goods do decay once a day, just like Mana and Divine Seeds. Happens with Sentient and Ascended goods.
  4. RainbowElvira

Community Corner not relevant?

I can't see how this will be going to work. For me, the best thing about Elvenar is its graphics. The worst thing in my opinion is the city advancement level dependency of Spire and tournament squad sizes and catering costs. Improving the graphics even further does not mend this. I find the...
  5. RainbowElvira

Question Chapter 19 Quest

I looked up Stucon, it's not the regular boost either, but tier 6 + 1. This is not doable for the vast majority of players in the middle of chapter 19, they just do not (yet) have the necessary manufactory. Is this quest declinable?
  6. RainbowElvira

Question Chapter 19 Quest

You have to produce it in either a manufactory or an event building.
  7. RainbowElvira

Theone is recruiting

We again have one opening. If you like to be part of our friendly and helpful team, please message me here or in-game. Happy gaming, RainbowElvira
  8. RainbowElvira

MA - 5 day buildings and Pet Food

There are some buildings that are one time craftable, like bases of evo buildings or moonstone sets. The recipes won't appear once you have the building your inventory or in your city. Crafting them will thus increase the chance for the recipes of other buildings, like troop boosters.
  9. RainbowElvira

Season of Joy

The Seasons replaced the cyclable Quests, which I ignored for years. When I get a daily quest asking for beverages, simple tools, bread or anything else I simply wait for the next day. So far, I managed to skip the weekly quests that I didn't want to fulfill, but I fully expect to be blocked at...
  10. RainbowElvira

Anyone (Everyone?) Else Seeing this Bargain Basement Offer....?

I was on a game break when the twilight bird was available, thus missed out on it. I have to admit that I bought the base and some artifacts. While I would not exactly call it a bargain, it's still a very rare occasion to get a hold of that particular building.
  11. RainbowElvira

Reduced % of Diamonds from Spire

I'm not a beta player, so advance information from that server is much appreciated. Thank you for this @Alcaro. I'm in a Spire Silver FS, and play the Spire to the top. So for me this is an averge of 279 diamonds per week. 43 less will be noticable. More of an annoyance to me is the...
  12. RainbowElvira

Alwino.

Welcome to the forum, Alwino. I think you are referring to Marble. It is produced in Marble Manufactories. You can either produce it yourself or trade it for a different good. The Wiki holds information about all aspects of the game. I suggest that you read through it. Link to the Wiki...
  13. RainbowElvira

Cauldron Recipes

I like it, thanks for sharing
  14. RainbowElvira

change help sign

For me, the problem is not only the hands, there are icons indicating that some production is ready or that a building runs idle or has no street connection, etc (sure I forgot some). I would absolutely love to have a switch to temporarily turn all those indicators off with a single click, to...
  15. RainbowElvira

Celebrate small achievements

+1 I think things like that could improve gaming experience considerably.