• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by RainbowElvira

1. RainbowElvira

Question Comparison / Listing of all evolving Buildings

Added chapter 19 values and Boblin's Express Service Evolving Building Table, version 11
  2. RainbowElvira

World Map Player Movement Changes

Referring to the opening post. After 3 or 4 weeks of game play, I've been moved from a deserted area to where I am now. My neighbors here have been reasonably active since the get go. In the past 4 ½ years there have been some purges along with new small neighbors moving in. Some of these...
  3. RainbowElvira

Tournament formula re worked ?

I do not track Squad Sizes, but I checked against MinMax's spreadsheet. I will have to check again when I have more time at hands, but it seems that the actual numbers are some percent lower than expected, and differently so for Spire and Tournament. Disagree. I rather have 10 % higher costs...
  4. RainbowElvira

Auto Collect FA Badges

This would be a great improvement and surely make FAs more enjoyable. I'm afraid however that FAs are popular enough in their current form so that there's no pressure to change anything.
  5. RainbowElvira

How can we make the forum more attractive?

To me, the moderators do play a very important role in the forums. And it's a delicate one. Too little moderation will encourage personal attacks between players which in turn makes the threads unpleasant to read and information hard to find. On the other hand, if the mods are too heavy handed...
  6. RainbowElvira

The Misty Forest in Beta Server Sept-Oct 2021

This is what I have: The table with all evolving buildings / all stages as a self contained html file can be downloaded or viewed here.
  7. RainbowElvira

Theone is recruiting

Hi everybody, Theone has an opening since one of our members left Arendyll. We are a friendly and active clan of advanced players in chapters 8 to 18. We reach 10+ Tournament chests and Spire silver every week, take part in Fellowship Adventures and look forward to the upcoming Fellowship...
  8. RainbowElvira

Theone is recruiting

One space still available...
  9. RainbowElvira

Question Comparison / Listing of all evolving Buildings

Added chapter 18 values and Queen Fairy’s Retreat Evolving Building Table, version 4 List of changes
  10. RainbowElvira

Looking for some advice for a new Wonder Society

Each member designates one or more wonders that they want to upgrade. You mark them "D". There is no need to enlist wonders that are not designated. You then sort the table by pile-on. Assuming you have 2 targets and 2 reserves, the first 2 rows are the targets - mark them "A". Next comes first...
  11. RainbowElvira

Theone is recruiting

Theone is an active and friendly fellowship. We reach more than 10 chests in Tournaments and Silver in the Spire. We do engage in Fellowship Adventures for the fun of it. Alas, three of us left the game and we are now looking for friendly, active players to fill the vacancies. To ensure the...
  12. RainbowElvira

Question Start time of the 4/21 FA?

Thank you guys! In deed I forgot to check the hidden messages.
  13. RainbowElvira

Question Start time of the 4/21 FA?

Did I miss something? I haven't seen any announcement yet. Where did you get that information?
  14. RainbowElvira

Question TRADERS OF UNUR

There is a list at http://advisoryleverage.com/Chapter17.txt. Jackluyt has a quest list on his site too (you have to scroll down quite a bit)