1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

RainbowElvira's Recent Activity

1. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Motivating Builders.

Ever since the lighthouse has been changed, I thought that something like the mobile version of neighborly help was coming to the...

Jan 22, 2019 at 6:37 PM
  2. RainbowElvira liked Lelanya's post in the thread Motivating Builders.

Wow folks it's just a game. My cities all say BC but if I will never have a hissy fit if my culture gets polished. My Main Hall...

Jan 22, 2019 at 3:09 PM
  3. RainbowElvira liked LadyHavva's post in the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!.

Supporting something you enjoy can be done without disqualifying the criticism of others.

Jan 20, 2019 at 12:36 PM
  4. RainbowElvira liked SoggyShorts's post in the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!.

First of all 12 months isn't "overnight";) Secondly they already did in fact create the exact PERFECT fix for the FA quests...they just...

Jan 20, 2019 at 11:19 AM
  5. RainbowElvira liked Killiak's post in the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!.

Some people seem to feel the need to 'white-knight' for Inno, which skews the perception of what is negativity and what is constructive...

Jan 20, 2019 at 11:12 AM
  6. RainbowElvira liked SoggyShorts's post in the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!.

The FA itself is fine, most players even liked it, but the 100% unnecessary clickfest for the quests has turned many players sour after...

Jan 20, 2019 at 8:44 AM
  7. RainbowElvira liked Rigr's post in the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!.

Hi everyone, No offense to those who dislike FA, but I actually enjoy FA. It gives us, new and small players, "a fighting chance." In...

Jan 20, 2019 at 8:44 AM
  8. RainbowElvira liked Lisica's post in the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!.

Actually most of the players in the game don't read the forum, and without comments from players who do contribute on the forum then the...

Jan 20, 2019 at 12:59 AM
  9. RainbowElvira liked LadyHavva's post in the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!.

The point is they have been spending time on making something new; the Challenges, which time could have been spent on fixing the FA. In...

Jan 19, 2019 at 5:16 PM
  10. RainbowElvira liked Lisica's post in the thread Update Discussion Version 1.70.

We asked for a 15 hour cooldown period when tournaments first came into the game, back when they were a neighbourhood activity before...

Jan 18, 2019 at 12:18 AM
  11. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Update Discussion Version 1.70.

It has always been my notion that everybody could do 5 rounds in tournament easily. If someone wants to do more, it comes at a price. I...

Jan 17, 2019 at 12:02 PM
  12. RainbowElvira liked Rilian's post in the thread Answered How long is the fellowship adventure?.

Too long, or not long enough, depending on your point of view! :D You will know as soon as it starts. ;)

Jan 17, 2019 at 1:05 AM
  13. RainbowElvira liked m4rt1n's post in the thread The World-changing option should be put inside of the game, not after the login screen..

I have never been pushed back as I believe the cool down time of NH to be 23 hours, not 24.

Jan 16, 2019