1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

RainbowElvira's Recent Activity

1. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Answered Woodelves, Mana and Magical Mana Hut.

AFAIK, it produces immediately, no restrictions.

Jun 25, 2019 at 5:54 PM
  2. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Quests Think about Chapter quests more (end of Constructs).

The chapter quests of Amuni and Constructs aren't exactly helpful for the player. You can finish much faster if you ignore the quests,...

Jun 25, 2019 at 5:39 PM
  3. RainbowElvira replied to the thread More selectivity of Crafting Recipes.

From what I've read in the comments and from my own experience, what's lacking most are the military boosters. A simple fix might be to...

Jun 24, 2019 at 6:04 PM
  4. RainbowElvira liked Mullebutz's post in the thread Update Discussion Version 1.81.

I haven't seen it yet but please unsubscribe me from this before even thinking about activating it on my mobile. The faster the better....

Jun 23, 2019 at 8:41 PM
  5. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Discussion Summer Solstice.

In chapter 14 you can upgrade event culture to level 14 ;) However, I agree with you both - I hate the "upgrade x buildings to level y"...

Jun 23, 2019 at 8:39 PM
  6. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Too much cross-tier trading.

This is already a bad idea. IMHO, the one who needs something has to post the trade, with the only exception being quests. I think a...

Jun 21, 2019 at 1:24 PM
  7. RainbowElvira liked Heymrdiedier's post in the thread Optional squad size upgrades issue! Must read if you are new to the game!.

actually i think we are being heard at the moment.... the way spire works on beta, is not based on squad size but on your overal...

Jun 20, 2019 at 1:59 PM
  8. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Optional squad size upgrades issue! Must read if you are new to the game!.

I thought the same but was afraid to say it aloud. In fact, taking over the spire system would not only solve the problem that the...

Jun 20, 2019 at 1:59 PM
  9. RainbowElvira liked m4rt1n's post in the thread Too much cross-tier trading.

Yes, I see the same trades sit there for 7 days then get replaced with the same trades on a weekly basis. As for the 100 pages, I'm...

Jun 20, 2019 at 4:54 AM
  10. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Optional squad size upgrades issue! Must read if you are new to the game!.

@Paladestar The optional SSUs are just that: optional. They always were. And it's obvious that they are optional. If someone has (or...

Jun 20, 2019 at 4:47 AM
  11. RainbowElvira liked Crowella's post in the thread Optional squad size upgrades issue! Must read if you are new to the game!.

With respect, Paladestar, what you are describing is not planning but speculating. You are imagining that there might be a change to the...

Jun 20, 2019 at 4:17 AM
  12. RainbowElvira liked m4rt1n's post in the thread Too much cross-tier trading.

I could not agree more. The trader is full of 100's of pages of cross tier trades for me. Hardly anyone does regular trades anymore as...

Jun 19, 2019