1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

RainbowElvira's Recent Activity

1. RainbowElvira liked Pauly7's post in the thread Question Fellowship Adventure ~ when is it starting?.

I find it a little bit odd when people get emotional about an event (such as Fellowship Adventure) not starting when they expect it to...

Mar 22, 2019 at 2:33 PM
  2. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Sentient goods and the Sunset Towers.

The wiki says Sunset Towers: Reduces the overnight Divine Seed Decay. D222-z "Simia Sapiens": Decreases the decay of Sentient Goods....

Mar 22, 2019 at 1:45 PM
  3. RainbowElvira liked Timneh's post in the thread Question Fellowship Adventure ~ when is it starting?.

Like @RainbowElvira said, no one should be getting mad because the FA has not started. What people need to remember is that just because...

Mar 22, 2019 at 10:37 AM
  4. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Question Fellowship Adventure ~ when is it starting?.

I think that my post was a little misleading. I did not stop evolving my city just because there is something going on the beta server....

Mar 22, 2019 at 3:44 AM
  5. RainbowElvira liked FieryArien's post in the thread Question Number of goods - T1, T2 and T3.

Guilty as charged! Not really with T3, but definitely with T1. It’s unbeliveable how easy it is to get into underproducing T1. Even...

Mar 21, 2019 at 10:05 PM
  6. RainbowElvira liked SoggyShorts's post in the thread Question Number of goods - T1, T2 and T3.

Your needs will change as you progress. I went with something like: T1:T2:T3 8:0:0 in chapter 1 (mostly fighting) 8:2:0 in chapter 2,3...

Mar 21, 2019 at 10:02 PM
  7. RainbowElvira liked Qtmain's post in the thread Question Number of goods - T1, T2 and T3.

@RainbowElvira thank you for your responses; very helpful.

Mar 21, 2019 at 10:01 PM
  8. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Question Fellowship Adventure ~ when is it starting?.

Putting my city on halt one week before an adventure starts is not fun to me. Personally, I would prefer if there was no advance...

Mar 21, 2019 at 9:13 PM
  9. RainbowElvira liked Heymrdiedier's post in the thread Question Fellowship Adventure ~ when is it starting?.

i think inno doesnt want beta to be a cheat for live. Therefor it wouldnt surprise me at all if we dont even get a FA but a challenge...

Mar 21, 2019 at 9:08 PM
  10. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Question Number of goods - T1, T2 and T3.

Yes. But "even" means the same amount for all 9 goods - more or less. Exactly. Avoid cross tier trades, they get hardly accepted. If...

Mar 21, 2019 at 8:32 PM
  11. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Update Discussion Version 1.75.

Shortcuts working again :) Thanks for fixing

Mar 20, 2019 at 4:28 PM
  12. RainbowElvira liked Timneh's post in the thread Question How to properly connect set pieces to acquire all bonuses.

It is not always possible to get all bonuses on all buildings. A building needs to touch another building for each bonus it has i.e if...

Mar 19, 2019 at 10:15 PM
  13. RainbowElvira replied to the thread Question How to properly connect set pieces to acquire all bonuses.

Timneh is right. The buildings must be different from each other to give a link bonus, however. A building type A touching 2 buildings...

Mar 19, 2019 at 8:59 PM
  14. RainbowElvira liked Pauly7's post in the thread Update Discussion Version 1.75.

I like the look of the improvement to the battle preparation screens. Hopefully that translates well to mobile as I usually find that I...

Mar 19, 2019 at 2:48 PM