• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by QFol2

1. QFol2

Spell duration visible mobile

Yes, this has irritated me for a long time!
  2. QFol2

Acronyms/Abbreviations

TSK = Two slimy kippers BH = Builder's hut C = Culture CC = Combining Catalyst
  3. QFol2

FA Pit Graphics

Didn't realise it did that - I play on 80% zoom though so haven't had this problem
  4. QFol2

Answered At a standstill in early game

I agree with everything the others have already advised - if you are new to the game, I'd always recommend joining a decent fellowship to learn the ropes properly before setting up your own. Recruiting members is hard enough when you know what you're doing, and there's a lot more to playing the...
  5. QFol2

Lucky Little Fin

The kp will disappear - I recently visited a city I've let lapse that now has expired buildings and none of them had the last payout ready to collect
  6. QFol2

Question Upgrading wonders

No, it costs kp to upgrade them so if you plan to remove them after upgrading them, you have wasted kp. The only reason to build a wonder you don't really want is to empty out the broken rune bar so you can then refill it for use in a wonder you do want - the Tome of Secrets is good for this. If...
  7. QFol2

Grove of Ancient Oaks

Having finally said goodbye to some long gone friends, we have three spaces to fill in the Grove. Although we have no minimum performance requirements, we do like our 10+ chests every week, and we are heading towards gold in the spire, so we are looking for players who will contribute a decent...
  8. QFol2

Event Avatars - gender related

If that's the case (I don't pay attention to them as I'm never in gold league) then yes, it's a bit rubbish really!
  9. QFol2

Event Avatars - gender related

I'm not sure people pay much attention to appearance of the avatar - I have in the past had the most obviously feminine-looking avatars in the game, yet still get called dude (although possibly this is now gender neutral) and bro. Some are pretty ambiguous - some I thought were definitely female...
  10. QFol2

Lucky Little Fin

That's good - when I had the same problem after I started a new city on the updated tech tree, I was basically told tough - end of the line. Glad to hear they've changed their response on that one.
  11. QFol2

Looking for f/ship in Felyndral

I (well, as Quercus of the Grove) have messaged you in the game, Druiiida. We have space in the Grove of Ancient Oaks, and we're a friendly bunch :)
  12. QFol2

Elvenar Recipe Competition!

What does 'the account that won on your MARKET server' mean?
  13. QFol2

Question Event Quest 25 : Gain 400 Spell Fragments ?

Crafting is a new technology to research, I think, that comes in a later chapter (chapter 3) than the magic academy (chapter 1). Until then, all you can do in the MA is create the first enchantments, but you cannot disenchant anything. In the app, the button is greyed out, and in the browser...
  14. QFol2

No, they didn't. It was the day before the end of the event so didn't matter much, but the answer was no, tough, when I asked (not from this account, but another new one)
  15. QFol2

You can't on the new tech tree if you haven't researched crafting (separate and later than the research to get the MA). I had the same problem in the previous event and I'm pretty sure that was the gist of the quest that stopped me going any further.