• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by purpledaffodil

1. Discussion Air Traders Voyage Event

If you want a simple version, ignore the supplies the manufactory needs and just work out: 1. Pop per square from a residence 2. Culture per square from the most efficient culture building you’ve unlocked (If you’re past Woodelves I maybe wouldn’t bother as culture becomes a byproduct of the all...
  2. Make chapter quests to have a minimum number of residences or workshops declinable

Magic residences certainly did count for the chapter quest in Amuni. can’t say about WS as I don’t have any magic WS. which chapter did you have magic WS not count for?
  3. Make chapter quests to have a minimum number of residences or workshops declinable

Magic residences do count. But you need fewer of them for same pop - so they depress the total no of residences you need. On your tangential point about coin production when using event buildings for pop. Evolving buildings give oodles of coins, so a city targeting event buildings rarely runs...
  4. Make chapter quests to have a minimum number of residences or workshops declinable

There aren’t many other quests that consistently can’t be done by people broadly playing the game as intended. There are obviously the ones to have X number of guest race buildings, when you can play the chapters with fewer, either by being more patient (which is how I did Amuni) or using PP...
  5. Discussion The May Celebrations Event

I like it. not the shuffle board. but some lots of really cute new buildings, many of them useful hybrids giving decent (though not spectacular) population. Classic rural fantasy theme to it all. The May Tree is a really pretty Evolving Building giving useful amount of goods, mana or sentient...
  6. Make chapter quests to have a minimum number of residences or workshops declinable

In each set of chapter quests, there is a quest to have a certain number of residences at the new level for the chapter. And another quest (or sometimes the same quest) for a certain number of workshops at current chapter level. These quests are not declinable - at least until you complete the...
  7. Discussion Elvarian Carnival

Thank you RainbowElvira! Brain fade moment, I’ve now scrolled down and found what I needed.
  8. Discussion Elvarian Carnival

Has anyone got or found a chest list that includes adjusted “candies per flag” figures that take into account chance of extra candies? The one one Gems just has the raw numbers. I prefer to use the weighted to decide what chest to open. and yes, I’ve seen the basic lists of “what chest” thanks
  9. Seed Building List

This is awesome UB :) (Hi there btw) I’ve also just started halflings, and am hopelessly dithering on what event buildings to spend RR spells on, so this is immensely useful. I’ll be starting with the marching band and yeti Santa. I think keeping the main sheet as it is, is a good idea. For...
  10. The Double Spiral Design

I didn’t keep any plans from fairies but here it is again in Orcs. I had trouble keeping one of the main roads straight with all the slightly different sizes of building. My love of event buildings doesn’ help - all my culture is different sizes!
  11. The Double Spiral Design

I’ve been running double spiral right from Ch 1 and have just entered woodelves. So YES you can stick with it. It DOES need active maintenance so I would only recommend it if you enjoy redesigning your city and optimising your space (which I do). CAVEAT: I have never actually done full double...
  12. Storage of buildings in summonings!

As someone who isn’t in a “10 chest” fellowship, so no chance of blueprints/royal restoration, I’d appreciate the option to “move back to inventory” even if I can’t upgrade them without the blueprints. Upgrading the building is different from being able to free up the space for a while. Like at...
  13. Closed | Archived Trading outpost not displaying properly in app

@FieryArien are you on Felyndral? If so I think I just “discovered” you on the map :)
  14. Closed | Archived Trading outpost not displaying properly in app

Thanks @FieryArien ! I assumed I was up to date but wasn’t. Went to App Store, hit update, info box now working (still no bee though, like you say :( )
  15. Closed | Archived Trading outpost not displaying properly in app

hi, I got the trading outpost yesterday from the Harvest event. In the mobile app it does not display properly: 1. The animate doesn’t bee and the little figure and platform on top are missing 2. When I tap on it to display info and progress, nothing happens. It is working fine in the browser...