• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Poacher

1. Poacher

All I want for christmas is an expansion

Hello Athewyn welcome to the game and forum.
  2. Poacher

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Oh dear please forgive me, i did tick the like on your response and forgot to thank you which i will do now.. Thank you Lelanya, although i wasn't being rude just an oversight.
  3. Poacher

You find me rude ? how am i being rude ?
  4. Poacher

That's great, thank you Jack. It will be a good thing.
  5. Poacher

I use Chrome and play on En1 and have switched from Flash to HTML5 and back and it will not let me highlight the text to copy and paste. maybe it's to do with chrome ?
  6. Poacher

Builder Visibility

I agree the builders hut is probably the hardest thing to spot unless its placed by the main hall or on the city edge, a flag would help.
  7. Poacher

Hi from VictoriousClarissa

Hi VictoriousClarissa. Welcome to the game and the forum... good luck finding a good fellowship.
  8. Poacher

Diamonds

In game there ways to gain a few diamonds as rewards now and again. but if you need some right now you can purchase some diamonds by clicking the green button with the white cross to the right of the diamond icon on top of screen.
  9. Poacher

Closed | Archived Numerous Bugs as of 2 days ago

While a lot of people remember to clear the browser cache they often forget to clear the flash cache which if not cleared when needed can have the same effect of an overloaded browser cache. if not sure how to do this check the link below. https://forums.adobe.com/thread/977699
  10. Poacher

Discussion The Harvest Festival

Don't forget to check your email one titled Celebrate the Harvest Festival, You will receive 100 moon splinters.
  11. Poacher

Hello everyone and about me

Hello Oscar Kitty, welcome to the game and the forum. I love your hobby of wildlife photography. If you have any questions about the game or have your own ideas on things you may like to see here then the forum is a great place to be.
  12. Poacher

Closed | Archived Extreme latency variations from one moment to the next since Thursday update

While a lot of people remember to clear the browser cache they often forget to clear the flash cache which if not cleared when needed can have the same effect of an overloaded browser cache. if not sure how to do this check the link below. https://forums.adobe.com/thread/977699
  13. Poacher

Neighbourly help

As i have never used a mobile for the game, i can't comment on what you can do on it or not as i have no idea..maybe if the OP had said they use a mobile i would have gave them the info for the pc but inform them it may not be so on a mobile..however i answered the given question.
  14. Poacher

Neighbourly help

Hi Beth it is possible to visit other members and a good thing to to as you can help them and them you by clicking on different items in their cities to help them, if you were to click on their main hall they receive coins and you will also, but there are other items you can click on too but you...
  15. Poacher

Closed | Archived Tournament rankings

I see the Tournament tab still also.