• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by PippinMax

1. PippinMax

Quick! Before the new Fellowship Adventure starts.

I’d like to join, I’ve sent you a message in Felyndral
  2. PippinMax

Growing team needs you

Hi Are you still looking for players on Winyandor? I am boosted steel, scrolls and dust. I play daily and would want to have joined a new fellowship before Tuesday. I have over 34k points having started playing in January 2019 and regularly get 1000 points in tournaments. I completed all the...
  3. PippinMax

Liberty League is recruiting

Excellent, see you tomorrow!
  4. PippinMax

Liberty League is recruiting

Hi I will be leaving my fellowship this evening, not enough active players. Although I am fairly new, I have made good progress and I would like to join you so please can you send me an invitation tomorrow? I play on mobile so don’t see messages apart from those in the side bar, which I think...
  5. PippinMax

Answered Going back to previous chapters

Thanks for prompt reply
  6. PippinMax

Answered Going back to previous chapters

hi, I’m just coming to the end of chapter 3, and was wondering if I don’t do one of the optional research items, like land expansion, can I go back and do it later, when I am in the middle of chapter 4? Or is the chapter ‘closed’ once you leave it? Hope I’ve used the correct terminology. I...