• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by pertm

1. Answered Scoring points

Getting more expansions do not give points but give you more space to build on
  2. Max on Relic boosts?

I do hope they at some point increases max boost, therefore I will continue to do tournament after I have them maxed but maybe not as much as before
  3. Two Builders On One Building.

I like it as long as we do not get buildings that require 2 builders to be built
  4. Orc Count - Where Is It?

It is the same with portal items while you are upgrading it you have to find something that needs it to find out how much you have
  5. Notice: All Ancient Wonders to become mandatory in version 1.11

At least they can't stop you from not researching and use your kp on your own AWs either directly or indirectly via kp swap
  6. Notice: All Ancient Wonders to become mandatory in version 1.11

Not really surprising I will wait as long as I can before I finish them
  7. Neighbors Faster removal of Neighbours

I think if you are not active for a time your account should not be deleted at once but removed from map and then if you come back you get a new spot with same boosts and provinces as you had. Then rules from deleting an account can be as it is now
  8. [Feedback] July Episode

Looks like some buildings here have swapped orientation elven barracks does not go that way but trader is correct.
  9. [Feedback] July Episode

If you wanted a real twist you should have taken 2 races that normally is not considered being together like orcs and goblins often are.
  10. Communication World Chat

When I first came to elvenar I was surprised that it did not have a world chat. It would be the easiest way of finding fellowship for a new player
  11. Elven architect - City planning tool, and more.

It might be an idea to remove the confirm screen for selling. It is annoying if I am going to remove a building to change it with another level of same building. Also it might be better to call it remove rather than sell.
  12. Elven architect - City planning tool, and more.

I do hope the save function gets better than what it is now with that really long string. I would guess it has all infor about every building. On forgestats it is a link that is a lot shorter.
  13. Elven architect - City planning tool, and more.

Nice I did like forgestats city planner for FoE and was wishing there was something similar for elvenar. So far I have been using excel but that is not the best tool for this
  14. Version 1.8

When fighting in tournament it now is harder to see if I have lost troops or not since the bar showing troops survived does not go across when I have not lost any.
  15. Ancient Wonders Record of AW Donations

There should be a way to see who donated on previous level like you have in FoE for GB there. You should also have a list of AWs that you have donated that are not finished with current level.