• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Pauly7

1. Pauly7

Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

Bees shmees. Average looking set. Sub average stats. I'll sit this event out, save for picking up what easily presents itself to me.
  2. Pauly7

Maybe... Seeking a fellowship

Hi @Valedoress, no I am spoken for now. Thanks anyway.
  3. Pauly7

Elvenar's birthday

I like my little quackpool too!
  4. Pauly7

Thought for the Day!

5. Pauly7

Collect all button for FA

I think he quit the game over it, and returned when they changed it.
  6. Pauly7

Not to mention having to cycle through all the badges clicking decline decline decline, until you eventually activated that carpenters badge. Then you could collect one and then cycle through all the badges again to collect the second one.
  7. Pauly7

I think maybe some people don't understand what we used to go through to collect badges.
  8. Pauly7

Maybe... Seeking a fellowship

Many thanks :)
  9. Pauly7

2024 - Autumn Zodiac Event Survey

I just liked the word chonky.
  10. Pauly7

2024 - Autumn Zodiac Event Survey

Chonky unicorn, that's what I wanted. :D
  11. Pauly7

Builder's Hut

I've never clicked on an add. There's a principle here. Doesn't matter if it was 200%. We teeter on the precipice of having a game filled with mandatory advert watching.
  12. Pauly7

Block/hide unfair traders

Supply and demand. If her trades are being taken then there's nothing particularly wrong with her using 1 star trades as a tactic. Sometimes people are very impatient about wanting sentient goods immediately. They therefore take the price she has offered. That is free trade. Blame the impatient...
  13. Pauly7

Do you know your Portal Profits?

The thing is with any kind of discussion about disenchantment rewards, you can't make it part of the calculation. It is just a bonus extra. It isn’t sustainable. So (slightly) more sadly, you can only really compare the amount of SF you are using to the amount you can collect through regular...
  14. Pauly7

Yeah, I haven't disenchanted any yet because you never know, but gone are the times when portal profits would speed up your progress... Unless someone says it changes in later chapters.
  15. Pauly7

Can I dispute this please? They are extremely helpful in the middle chapters. In the early guest race chapters Inno has altered the mechanics of upgrading the portals, so they are downgraded to very helpful. In the later chapters they come closer and closer to being completely useless. By Team...