• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Pauly7

1. Pauly7

Barracks removal

The only argument for the barracks being necessary is that you can still collect troops. If you don't have the barracks you can still collect them. It just doesn't tell you how many you have. (Plus, if we're getting immersive - where do all these guys live?) I can see my troop numbers, only when...
  2. Pauly7

Building rewards per square should be different

So you would say the formula is W x L + (W/2). But I would say it's (W x L + (W/2)) x P (P = prettiness :) )
  3. Pauly7

Question winter magic

Well that depends what you have tried. To me it seems straightforward, i.e. you have to use 2 spells, i.e. Power of Provision, EE, MM, etc, plus make 6 x 3 hour productions in your workshops.
  4. Pauly7

Barracks removal

It certainly would be useful for some people who change their minds about how they will play the game. I have a city with no barracks, but you have to know exactly what you want to do from the beginning and refuse to build it when the game asks you too. It's not integral at all, if you are set...
  5. Pauly7

Ancient Blunders

There are others in the comments too.
  6. Pauly7

Ancient Blunders

Out of interest, was there something different about how this competition was marketed? I've never seen so many new faces.
  7. Pauly7

Winter Magic 2021

It seems that despite public opinion being to the contrary, there is an ever increasing number of quests which are "collect x amount of goods". It's getting pretty dull. I would rather have some of the "make 10 toolboxes" quests back.
  8. Pauly7

Ancient Blunders

I would have entered, but, with Zaphiel's photography being so bad, I figured it's not going to change anything if he figures out which picture is which. They'll still all be deleted.
  9. Pauly7

World Map Player Movement Changes

I'm trying to remember the context, but I'm fairly sure you've never said anything offensive. I usually agree with what you say. Occasionally not, but that's just discussion. I think I was making the point that I don't think anyone is going to keep playing any online game for 2, 3, 4, 5 years...
  10. Pauly7

Question Shroom of Wisdom

I hated every minute. Most of my buildings I refused to upgrade until I was already in Woodelves so that I could upgrade straight past them. I'm not sure why anyone would want to turn their beautiful cities into a pile of mud.... unless you're a crazy Orc like @Gargon667. Mind you, I wasn't a...
  11. Pauly7

Changes to Spire Rewards

I agree 100% and many people have said so since their "great" idea first started. The artefact are useless for almost everybody. It's just the lazy option on Inno's part.
  12. Pauly7

Changes to Spire Rewards

You are right about the prizes, but that isn't really the point. There's a choice for Inno to make about putting in item a) - i.e. boring for most people that play it regularly and option b) - anything else. That just makes it disappointing.
  13. Pauly7

Question Fighting tourneys/spire

Also there's a reasonable chance that before then there will be another Phoenix event. If the past two years are anything to go by, that should bring another opportunity to evolve the Fire Phoenix. That should be before that year of crafting is out.
  14. Pauly7

Question Shroom of Wisdom

Also, just FYI, 18 mushroom farms isn't very many. The chapter will probably take you a long time. Be prepared for that... I know I wanted to be out of the hateful Orcs chapter as quickly as possible!
  15. Pauly7

Notifications - more pages please

I added my +1 to this before, but I just wanted to add another +1. The stats from my new neighbourhood are great, but today, out of 60 notifications, all 60 were golden hands from other people's NHs. Out of those, 11 were from my Fellowship, therefore 49 from my neighbourhood. So, that's all...