• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Pauly7's latest activity

• Pauly7
    Pauly7 replied to the thread Question BOOSTING RELICS.
    Just to add to the above, you can also craft relics in the Magic Academy, five at a time, when the recipes appear.
  • Pauly7
    Pauly7 replied to the thread AW Teleport.
    I'm guessing it would make no difference. I can't imagine the way they formulate tournament squad size being dependent on road...
  • Pauly7
    Pauly7 replied to the thread Question AWOL Archmage!!.
    Congrats @Dillipa !
  • Pauly7
    Pauly7 replied to the thread Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage.
    Well the effort of completing quests probably does equal the poor rewards.
  • Pauly7
    The 'beacons' are the things you open to move yourself further towards getting the next artefact. There is always a choice of three...
  • Pauly7
    These are daily quests. Only one appears each day. That's why you have to wait. You can evolve your building to the last stage if you've...
  • Pauly7
    Perhaps if teleporting an AW meant that you couldn't put it back in your city for 30 days. That way you aren't going to move them in and...
  • Pauly7
    Pauly7 replied to the thread Buildings in Academy.
    There are quite a lot of buildings of some sort that appear in the MA. Do you just mean evolving buildings? If so, I know that they took...
  • Pauly7
    The badge requirements are very similar to the last one.
  • Pauly7
    As far as I can tell the bias is supposed to lean towards the units we're used to finding in each tournament. It's very hit and miss though.
  • Pauly7
    I look up the city on Elvenstats then click the link for elven architect.
  • Pauly7
    Interestingly though, to add - in my Beta city, which is now nearing the guest races, I wouldn't consider building any of the above now...
  • Pauly7
    For me, the two that are in the cross-hairs are the Lighthouse of Good Neighbourhood and Sunset Towers. With these two it's partly...
  • Pauly7
    It's such a depressing thought. We should never be in a position where we're considering deleting Ancient Wonders. I don't know if this...
  • Pauly7
    I would love AWs to be teleportable. The reason they give that they can't be doesn't seem to make much sense to me either. I'm sure they...