• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Oscar Park

1. Huzzah! to FA, Tourney and Spire

Would you like to join our fun fellowship? We do aim for the heights, so look for dedicated players who will join in, do their best and want to be part of a bonkers bunch. Seek out The Secret Realm! Vitchy (AM)
  2. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

Definite FAIL from an FA fanatic.
  3. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

At least that would make worth getting! As it is, thousands of these are stacking up with no purpose.
  4. Wishing wells

Are the lovely wishing wells ever to return? I'm too busy campaigning for the return of the Squirrel, but my FS are worried about the wane of the wells. Miss O (PTSBetc)
  5. Our little friends

How do we get those that can erase a squirrel to put him back?
  6. Our little friends

When the little chap is returned safe and sound we will cancel our melt the Snowman party! Miss O (and the rest!)
  7. Our little friends

Just where we expect to see him. What if he has gone to meet the squirrel and doesn't come back?
  8. Our little friends

We Want Squirrel Back. Placards are popping up all over our cities. What do we want....? When do we want him...?
  9. Our little friends

This is an outrage!! Red squirrel gets exterminated for mermaids who live in the sea. You erased him, you can re-draw him.
  10. STOP, if you....

..would fit in to a FS that has expectations from it's fellows. Can you get 1600+ in tourneys? Do you have a sherpa to help you up the spire? Will you give your all in the FA's (Huzzah!) Do you want to join a seriously bonkers FA? The Secret Realm could be where you'll fit in. 2 unexpected...
  11. Answered Free diamonds

It seems you are in a rush to get things done. This game is slow paced and doesn't need too many diamonds!
  12. Our little friends

Where is the little squirrel we usually see in Autumn?
  13. Anyone wants to experience the next level of crazy?

As an ex Swagger I must add to Gargoyle's invitation. The original Swaggers are so lovely and would never have bragged about their "achievements". I left them and enjoy my new FS. We achieve lots of stuff whilst having a laugh. Love to the old crew who wanted jumpers (they're on the unidonk...
  14. Answered Winter woes

Oh diddly wotsits. I'm supposed to create 3 cats. I need gem relics, but have none and my next gem prov is after another which I'll need to get.... Heck, I'm stumped for days Miss O (annoyed) :-)
  15. Love 10 tourney chests and FA?

We are a fun fs, 10 tourney chests p/w is normal. We also love FA's and enthusiasm for them! Come and play with us! Miss O. Just apply to me or fellow mages! :)